sandybrook country park lodges, ashbourne, derbyshire peak district
- Situated just outside Ashbourne (1 mile), the southern gateway to Derbyshire Peak District, this holiday park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall, an elegant 19th Century manor house. With open views across surrounding countryside, Sandybrook is the ideal location for exploring the Peak District and the Potteries. For visits to Alton Towers or peaceful walks, the lodges are the ideal holiday home from which to enjoy your active break or relaxing holiday and not only that there is an indoor heated swimming pool & some of the self catering lodges have private hot tubs.
- Facilities onsite include at these Derbyshire Peak District self catering holiday lodges near Ashbourne, some of which are pet / dog friendly and also disabled / wheelchair friendly include:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Woodland walk
- Cycle hire
- Sauna, spa (over 16s only)
- Wi-Fi access
- Coach House restaurant and bar
- Games rooms and outdoor play area
- Archery, fencing
- Snorkelling, seascooters, waterwalkerz,. body zorbs
- Mini / Crazy golf
Holiday accommodation in 1-4 bedroom lodges includes:
- Outdoor private hot tub (Riber VIP, Peveril VIP, Riber Skyline VIP and Elvaston VIP)
- Flat screen TV with selected freeview channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £7pw each
- No all-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25
- Pets £25pw each (max 2, small breeds only) (in specific lodges)
- Hartington Holiday Lodge: (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Lodge with two double and two twin. Fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bath and separate shower room.
- Peveril Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with one double, with ensuite shower, and two twin. Fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bath with overhead shower.
- Peveril VIP Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with one double, with ensuite shower, and two twin. Fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bath with overhead shower. Outdoor hot tub. No pets.
- Riber Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Lodge with one double and one twin. Shower. One lodge is suitable for parties including disabled visitors – please check when booking.
- Riber Skyline Luxury Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxurious, contemporary styled lodge with one double with flat screen TV and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Fridge/freezer. No pets.
- Riber VIP Luxury Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Lodge with one double and one twin. Shower. Outdoor hot tub.
- Riber Skyline VIP Luxury Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxurious, contemporary styled lodge with one double with flat screen TV and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Fridge/freezer. Outdoor hot tub. No pets.
- Elvaston Holiday Lodge (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Spacious and luxurious lodge with one double with flat screen TV, ideal for couples. Ensuite spa bath and separate shower cubicle. Sauna.
- Elvaston Luxury Holiday Lodge (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Spacious and luxurious lodge with one double with flat screen TV, ideal for couples. Ensuite spa bath and separate shower cubicle. Sauna. Outdoor hot tub. No pets.
- Spectacularly lovely countryside, fascinating industrial heritage, stately homes, top family attractions and huge variety of exciting leisure activities – discover all this and more when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in Derbyshire. For many, the Peak District in the north of the county is the greatest draw, but you'll find other wonderful attractions within easy reach of our holiday lodges. Derbyshire's lovely landscape is the setting for some of England's finest historic buildings – magnificent Chatsworth House and Gardens, evocative Calke Abbey and the Robert Adam interiors at Kedleston Hall are all ‘must sees' as is the site of Britain's first factory, still home to Royal Crown Derby Porcelain. The famous racetrack and museum at Castle Donnington are also firm favourites with many visitors who enjoy lodge holidays in Derbyshire.
- Head to the city of Derby for excellent shopping and the macabre thrill of a tour of the old dungeons at Derby Gaol, and at Chesterfield, a town famous for its crooked spire, you'll find a truly superb flea market – well worth a visit when you enjoy a break at one our holiday lodges in Derbyshire.
- Please send us a review of this self catering holiday in the Derbyshire Peak District by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- If you want to recharge your batteries it is the perfect place. The lodges are lovely and clean and everything in them is all you would need for your stay but the best thing to have is the hot tub. They are so relaxing in the day but fantastic at night under the stars and you are left in private to enjoy the experience but the staff do come and check and clean the hot tubs and are very friendly.
- This is a delightful park for families with young children or adults of any age. It is easily accessible and close to many places of interest. One of the main attributes of the site is the wildlife which is probably because it is not a large crowded resort type place.
- Another fantastic holiday. Once again we really enjoyed staying in your lodge, great facilities, kids loved the pool and the kids areas and it is a stones throw from Ashbourne. Last time we came it was a beautiful snowy week and this time blazing hot sunshine. Will be coming again soon!
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN204) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|