solent breezes holiday park, hampshire, south of england coast
- With breathtaking views across to the Isle of Wight, Solent Breezes Caravan Park is a small and friendly site located on the water at Warsash with views over the Solent to Cowes on the Isle of Wight. Solent breezes is just perfect for lazy days in the sun, but the more energetic can enjoy a game of tennis followed by a cooling dip in our heated outdoor pool should they prefer. Our entertainment is relaxed during the week with a livelier programme at weekends and during peak season.
- outdoor heated swimming pool (open May to Sept)
- tennis courts
- bar & restaurant
- kids club
- shop & launderette
- Pets welcome
- Our Gold caravans are our newest and amongst the best on our parks! They offer greater levels of comfort, there's more space and a higher standard of furnishings overall. They have additional heating in the bedrooms, a DVD player in the lounge and an early check-in time of 2pm. Our Gold caravans are available as extra wide ‘Plus' models and a bed-making service is included in your holiday price.
- Our Silver grade caravans are newer than Bronze and can have a higher specification depending on the model. Décor, fixtures and fittings will be newer and you’ll be pleased with the subtle differences when you upgrade to Silver.
- Bronze grade caravans. Clean and comfortable, this range is our best value accommodation at a bargain price. There’s a TV in the lounge and a kitchen with everything you’ll need during your stay. Bronze caravans are generally our older models but are well looked after and are very popular with our guests who want to get away for less.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Hampshire holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Caravan was fantastic,clean,spacious and well equipped. Kids loved the pool and food in the club was great value for money. Fantastic time was had by all, wish we could have stayed longer!!!! Will definately be back!!!!
- Lovely caravan with loads of cupboard space. Near to sea and lovely walks. Weather was fantastic for the time of year. Great value for such a fantastic holiday.
- We thought the holiday was excellent and had a brilliant time! Weather wasn't brilliant, but, even when it was raining there was still plenty of things to do in the holiday park. Was a great experiance, and would love to go to the same place again, was pleased with every aspect of the holiday and were shocked at the amazing views and scenerary surrounding us!!! Would definatly Recommend to others!
- I found solent breezes on the internet and thought it sounded great and it was. it is a quiet ,well maintained park in beautiful surroundings with fantastic views over the solent looking onto the isle of wight. it is also ideally situated to visit lots of great places. highly recomended.
- Had a lovely week at solent breeze, Staff were warm and friendly, children loved the swimming pool, and club, especially the kids club. We all would have liked to stay longer.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN185) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|