kent holiday parks - whitstable, isle of sheppey, dymchurch & romney
- Kent has long been known as the garden of England - it also has a lengthy and varied coastline where you can find some of the UK's most famous resort towns. We offer the biggest choice of Kent holiday parks with six to choose from. We are right round the coast from Whitstable and the Isle of Sheppey in the north to Romney in the south - we've got Kent covered!
- Alberta Caravan Holiday Park, Whitstable, Kent: Situated in Seasalter near Whitstable and almost right on the beach you’ll feel like you’re on holiday the moment you arrive. There’s a great heated outdoor pool and safe children’s splash pool to enjoy on those hot summer days. Onsite facilities include: outdoor heated swimming pool (open May to Sept), adventure playground, kids club, entertainment programme, WiFi, shop, restaurant & bar & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Harts Caravan Holiday Park, Isle of Sheppey, Kent: located on the edge of Leysdown on Sea that has all the amenities of a traditional seaside resort, but combines this with the tranquility and 'back to nature' feel generated from miles of unspoilt beaches and wide open green spaces. Onsite facilities include: small indoor heated swimming pool, spa hot tub & sauna, adventure playground, kids club, WiFi, shop, restaurant & bar, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Marlie Caravan Holiday Park, New Romney, Kent: situated just a short drive from the beach in a countryside location - Littlestone Golf Club is situated between Marlie and the nearest beach - so don't forget your golf clubs! Onsite facilities include: small indoor heated swimming pool, spa hot tub & sauna, adventure playground, kids club, WiFi, shop, entertainment programme, restaurant & bar, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravans, touring caravan pitches and camping pitches available.
- New Beach Caravan Holiday Park, Dymchurch, Kent: located just over the road from the Kent coast between Dymchurch and Hythe - you can't get closer to the beach. Onsite facilities include: indoor heated swimming pool, adventure playground, kids club, WiFi, shop, entertainment programme, restaurant & bar, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravans, touring caravan pitches and camping pitches available.
- Seaview Caravan Holiday Park, Whitstable, Kent: Located right on the beach between the popular seaside resorts of Whitstable and Herne Bay with outdoor heated swimming pool open May to Sept. Other facilities include: adventure playground, kids club, WiFi, shop, entertainment programme, restaurant & bar, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravans, touring caravan pitches and camping pitches available.
- Sheerness Caravan Holiday Park, Isle of Sheppey, Kent: Close to the beach yet in a beautiful and tranquil countryside setting. Enjoy a great family holiday there's an indoor heated swimming pool and a kids club. Other facilities include: adventure playground, WiFi, shop, entertainment programme, restaurant & bar, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravans, touring caravan pitches and camping pitches available.
- Our Gold caravans are our newest and amongst the best on our parks! They offer greater levels of comfort, there's more space and a higher standard of furnishings overall. They have additional heating in the bedrooms, a DVD player in the lounge and an early check-in time of 2pm. Our Gold caravans are available as extra wide ‘Plus' models and a bed-making service is included in your holiday price.
- Our Silver grade caravans are newer than Bronze and can have a higher specification depending on the model. Décor, fixtures and fittings will be newer and you’ll be pleased with the subtle differences when you upgrade to Silver.
- Bronze grade caravans. Clean and comfortable, this range is our best value accommodation at a bargain price. There’s a TV in the lounge and a kitchen with everything you’ll need during your stay. Bronze caravans are generally our older models but are well looked after and are very popular with our guests who want to get away for less.
- Lodge accommodation is available at Marlie Holiday Park with TV, DVD player, heating and decked balcony
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Kent holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- we had a wonderful holiday here there was lots to do and lots of things for the kids.we hope to come back soon.
- Excellent pool for children. Caravan very clean. Enjoyed the holiday very much. Staff very obliging. Friendly camp.
- 1st time at Harts and loved it so much we have booked for Easter 2012! We had a gold 3 bed caravan so clean and spacious, was really impressed. Entertainment was great considering it was near end of season, watched the staff show - brilliant! Kids loved Loopy (the rabbit). We played the link bingo( didn't win though). Great location
- It was Great! we went Exploring the area and chilled out in the evenings and enjoyed the entertainment not forgeting winning lots of tickets in the arcade! We had fun staying in our tent and I thought the facilitys were great, was our 2nd yr staying with Park holidays and enjoyed it lots! We have told our family and friends about it and will definely stay again!
- i love new beach! We have been there since i was very very small. It is our favorite holiday camp ever.
I am 9 and i love seeing loopy every night and cyril! The swimming pool is great and it is so fun! The beach is only minutes away!
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN183)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|