hoburne bashley, new forest holiday park, hampshire, south of england
- A family friendly caravan holiday park inside the boundaries of the New Forest National Park, Hoburne Bashley – with its acres of wide open space, it’s the perfect holiday park for touring caravans and family holidays in the New Forest. Facilities include tennis court, crazy golf, football pitch, bowling, kids club, indoor pool with flume and outdoor heated swimming and paddling pools. You could of course just go exploring: the enigmatic expanse of the New Forest one way, the sparkling ocean the other. And if all that tires you out, relax in the Park’s sauna or steam room.
- Licensed Club with season long Entertainment
- Heated Outdoor Swimming & Paddling Pools (mid May to mid Sept)
- Indoor Leisure Pool with Flume, Sauna & Steam Room
- Sammy Seahorse Club - kids club
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot Satellite TV in Club
- 9 Hole, Par 3 Golf Course*
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Football Field & Crazy Golf
- Tennis Court*
- Hoburne Bowl (Mini Bowling)*
- Snooker Table*, Pool* & Table Tennis*
- Restaurant & Bar
- Shop & Launderette
- Platinum Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 32" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, iPod/iPhone dock, electric fire, kitchen including dishwasher, master bedroom with TV, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom, shower room & WC.
- Premier Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; 6m x 3m pea shingle awning area; hedge division; Electricity Connection (10 amp); waste & grey disposal; Sorry - No Tents
- 2 car Touring Pitch: Extended hard standing for 2 cars and caravan; 6m x 3m pea shingle awning area; hedge division; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Sorry - No Tents
- Superior Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; 6m x 3m pea shingle awning area; hedge division; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Sorry - No Tents
- Standard Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Sorry - No Tents
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this New Forest holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We used to go to Bashley once a year and visit other Parks. But we found within the first year or two that we couldn't find any sites as good as this. The standard and facilities are so great that everywhere else was a bit of a disappointment.
- Was here last year think the place is great, entertainment for the children was standard entertainment kids club at night, adults was a quiz followed by either the stay doin a cabaret or a band being on stage. Will be returning tomorrow for another holiday :) Hope all the guy from last year there!
- This is our 3rd visit to Bashley and even though its a 10/ 11 hour drive to get there its worth the distance. The facilites are brilliant and its excellent value for money. We can't wait to book up for next year.
- Have tried many sites but never Hoburne before now. Won't be going anywhere else from now on, even if it is a 500 mile round trip. Worth every penny, if not more. Brilliant.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN187) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|