oakdene forest, ringwood, hampshire, new forest, south of england
- Oakdene Forest self catering holiday accommodation is set amidst the picturesque wild surroundings of the New Forest in Hampshire. It is the perfect location for a family activity holiday - as much adventure or relaxation as ou choose. Facilities onsite include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, numerous activities to try like zorbing, archery or snorkelling. Plus there is a great kid's activity programme (ages 3-7).
- Indoor heated pool with 34m flume
- Outdoor pool with water jets (open 2 June to 2 Sept)
- Gym, Football field, Forest walks
- Fishing (closed season Mar 15–Jun 15) Licence required
- Water Walkerz, Body Zorbs, Snorkelling and Seascooters
- Archery, Crossbow & Fencing
- Go Juniors (3-7 years activity programme)
- Table tennis, pool, amusements
- Oak entertainment suite and children’s club. WiFi access in clubhouse
- Bar and Colour Café/takeaway, shop with bakery & off licence
- Sauna and steam room and spa bath
- Children’s play area, crazy golf
Holiday accommodation in 2-4 bed lodges or mobile homes includes:
- Outdoor hot tub (Lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Well equipped kitchen
- Microwave (excludes Wimborne)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Wimborne and Ringwood)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots, bedguards and highchairs £12pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- Garden Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Pine log cabin with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. DVD. Dishwasher. Double glazed and heated throughout. Private garden area with Verandah, patio furniture and outdoor hot tub.
- Rhododendron Holiday Lodge 2 (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Pine log cabin with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Bath with overhead shower.Flat screen TV, DVD. Dishwasher or washing machine. Double glazed and heated throughout. Verandah with patio furniture and outdoor hot tub.
- Wimbourne Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Economy caravan with one double and one twin. Shower.
- Bramshaw Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Standard caravan with one double and one twin. Microwave. Shower.
- Rhododendron Holiday Lodge 3 (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Pine log cabin. One double with ensuite shower and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. Flat screen TV, DVD. Dishwasher or washing machine. Double glazed and heated throughout. Verandah with patio furniture and outdoor hot tub. No pets
- Ringwood Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Economy caravan with one double and either two twin or one twin and one with bunk beds. Microwave.
- Burley Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Standard caravan with one double and two twin. Microwave. Shower.
- Cranbourne Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): New for 2012. 12ft-wide deluxe caravan with one double and two twin. Family bathroom with additional WC. Flat screen TV with DVD. Centrally heated and double glazed.Verandah with outdoor furniture. No pets.
- Rhododendron Holiday Lodge 4 (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Pine log cabin with one double with ensuite shower and three twin. Bath with overhead shower. Flat screen TV , DVD. Dishwasher or washing machine. Double glazed and heated throughout. Verandah with patio furniture and outdoor hot tub. No Pets
- Nordic Holiday Lodge (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Modern and contemporary log cabin. One double with Flat screen TV and ensuite and three twin (double by arrangement). Spacious, open plan living area with flat screen TV and DVD. Dishwasher and washing machine. Bath with overhead shower. Centrally heated and double glazed. Sauna. Verandah with private hot tub. No Pets
- Stay at one of our holiday lodges in Hampshire and discover for yourself the county’s delightful combination of unspoilt beaches and great seaside entertainments, beautiful countryside and lively nightlife. Whether you’ve chosen larger holiday log cabins with great faciities or romantic little lodge hideaways with four poster beds and private hot tubs, Hampshire’s top attractions are all easily accessible. For traditional amusements, great nightlife and fabulous sandy beaches head to Bournemouth; and Southampton, favourite haunt of the sailing fraternity, is full of lively cafés, bars and restaurants as well as a host of entertainments. The ancient cathedral city of Winchester offers quieter charms.
- There’s so much to enjoy when you choose our superb lodge holidays in Hampshire. Motoring fans flock to the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, and harbour tour cruises around Portsmouth’s famous dockyard offer an intriguing glimpse of British naval history. For more peaceful pleasures, and a chance to wander in a protected haven for wildlife, there’s the New Forest and nature lovers of all ages won’t want to miss Marwell Zoo or the Hawk Conservancy Trust at Andover – the Queen Elizabeth Country lodge by Butser Hill is great for walking, cycling and horse riding too.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this New Forest holiday accommodation by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We stayed for three nights and this was our second trip to Oakdene in 1 month as the first time was superb, the facilities are very good the pool is brilliant for adults and kids. The caravan we stayed in was very well managed and very clean, I have recommended this place to friends and family and would definitely go back, very good value for money.
- This was a great site us and our family (4 children 1 - 13 yrs) there was something for them all, entertainment was great, and with Bournemouth only half hour away you have the beach. Accommodation was lovely (Burley Caravan) very clean and had everything we needed. Will be coming back.
- I would recommend this holiday for families with small children. The accommodation was clean, tidy, comfortable and more than adequate. The location, close to Hurn Forest made it a great centre for cyclists and walkers. My children loved the swimming pool and my wife and I likewise the proximity to the cycling along the Castleman Trail.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN212) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|