Select a Property
- Badger's Drift
- Chessington Park Holidays
- Edgeley Country Park Lodges
- Grove Cottage
- Hampshire Caravan Park
- Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park
- Hoburne Naish Holiday Park
- Kent Caravan Park Holidays
- Kingsdown Park Lodges
- LEGOLAND® Holidays
- Macdonald Hotels
- Manor Farmhouse
- New Forest Cottage
- Oakdene Forest
- Sussex Caravan Holiday Parks
- THORPE PARK holidays
Select a Region
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
Kingsdown Park Holiday Lodges, Kent Coast, South of England
- Panoramic Kent coastal views from its beautiful cliff-top location and a relaxing, spacious wooded setting make Kingsdown Park Holiday Lodges a very special choice for a seaside holiday. Charming Scandinavian self catering lodges offer contemporary, stylish living with all the comforts of home, and whether you want to search for shells on the beach, stroll around a pretty fishing village or challenge the family to an action-packed game on the tennis court, Kingsdown has the holiday for you. The eternally popular and traditional Kent seaside resorts of Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate are within a short drive.
- Click here for more information, availability & to make a booking online at Kingsdown Park Holiday Lodges on the Kent Coast with swimming pool from Hoseasons, south of England - the leading UK self catering experts who are a member of ABTA (YO662) - book online for free cancellation insurance* (* conditions apply)
- Indoor heated swimming pool & children's pool
- Privately owned beach
- Tennis court, children's play area
- Table tennis, pool table
- Boules, volleyball, crazy golf
- Club, bar with entertainment, Restaurant and takeaway
- Children’s games room, amusements
- Wi-Fi access & Launderette
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity by coin meter
- Travel cots £12pw each, highchairs £7pw each
- No pets
- Earlwood Holiday Lodge (sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with one double, one twin and one single. OR Earlwood superior lodge - Modern lodge with one double, one twin and one single. (one lodge has bunks in place of twin beds). Luxurious furnishings including widescreen TV.
- Hazelwood Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with one double, one twin and one with bunk beds. OR Hazelwood superior lodge - Modern lodge with one double, one twin and one with bunk beds. Luxurious furnishings including widescreen TV.
- Beechwood Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with two doubles and one with bunk beds. OR Beechwood superior lodge - Modern lodge with two doubles and one with bunk beds. Luxurious furnishings including widescreen TV.
- Earlwood Holiday Accommodation - Apartment (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary lodge with one double and one twin. Widescreen TV.
- Seaside resorts, brilliant sport and leisure facilities and a host of top attractions – enjoy them all when you stay at one of our superb selection of holiday lodges in Kent. Action-packed fun or relaxing short break holiday, Kent offers something for everyone. All along the coast, you can choose any number of water sports or simply splash about on the gorgeous beaches you'll find close to our holiday lodges. Kent's popular pleasure playgrounds of Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate still offer traditional family entertainment, and there's a long line of coastal castles to explore – Dover Castle is particularly impressive – as well as plenty of attractions for all ages. Take a seal-watching boat ride from Ramsgate or a journey on the world's smallest steam railway.
- Inland, within easy reach of holiday lodges on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent's famously lovely, ‘Garden of England' countryside is the backdrop to orchards, vineyards and hop gardens as well as picturesque villages, stately homes and gardens, and fascinating towns and cities – historic Canterbury is well worth a visit.
- And don't forget, a day trip to France couldn't be easier – Eurostar from Ashford or ferries from Dover, Folkestone and Ramsgate.
- Please send us a review of this holiday lodge in Kent by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- What a fantastic friendly park, nothing was too much trouble for the on site staff. The Lounge was a great place to go for a meal, we ate there every evening of our stay as it was great food at a reasonable price. All the facilities were in good condition and accessible, the pool was ideal and life guarded. The kids had a great time as there are no cars by the chalets so they have a sense of freedom which is rare these days! All in all a great little park, peaceful, right be by the sea, great for exploring the Kent coast. Will be going back at some point.
- Great that there are no cars on site as it meant that our children had the freedom to explore by themselves. Lots of castles and beaches to visit nearby and the indoor swimming pool was a hit.
- This is a lovely well kept site and our lodge was very well equipped and comfortable. Good facilities on site, such as heated indoor pool, tennis, table tennis, crazy golf. Stony beach five minutes walk. Plenty of nearby places to visit, particularly recommend Dover Castle (twenty minutes by car) as an all day visit. Canterbury Cathedral half an hour away (use the park and ride in the City!) and Deal Castle ten minutes by car all worth a visit. At night as well as the usual foxes there was a badger moving round the site.