edgeley country park lodges, guildford, surrey, south of england
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN213) (click here for map)
up to 4 each
- Set in 26 acres of secluded Surrey woodland, Edgeley Country Park holiday lodges has an atmosphere of tranquility, and is a place to relax and enjoy watching the changing seasons. There are plenty of local walks to enjoy, good cycling and all the charm of living in a small Surrey village. The self catering holiday lodges here in Surrey are very well equipped and you will be spoilt for choice with wonderful leisure facilities, a heated indoor pool, sauna and fitness centre, making Edgeley the ideal escape from everyday life.
Holiday accommodation in 2 bedroom lodges includes:
- TV/DVD with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots £15pw each
- Family parties only
- No pets
- Contemporary Holiday Lodge 4 - Platinum (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary, fully equipped 12ft-wide timber clad single storey holiday home. One double and one twin. Decking with patio furniture.
- Country Holiday Lodge 4 (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Fully equipped 12ft-wide timber clad single storey holiday home. One double and one twin. Decking with patio furniture.
- Superior Country Holiday Lodge 4 (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Superior and spacious lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Open plan living area. Family bathroom. Decking with patio furniture.
- Superior Country Holiday Lodge 4 - Anniversary Edition (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Comfortable lodge. One double and one twin. Family bathroom. Integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler. Utility room.
What is there to do whilst on your holiday in Surrey:
- Just beyond London's borders lies the most wooded county in England, a tranquil waterway running though its breathtakingly lovely countryside – and what better way to discover its delights than to stay at our holiday lodges in Surrey?
- Within a short drive of the tranquil setting of our superbly equipped holiday lodges, Surrey offers a wide variety of attractions. Enjoy lovely woodland walks and lakeside ‘beaches', explore the beauty spot of Frensham Ponds and take advantage of many opportunities for golf, sailing and fishing. And the famously lovely Surrey Hills provide great rambles and stunning views on their circular walking routes.
- The old market town of Farnham boasts interesting shops in lovely Georgian streets and a castle to visit, while in historic Guildford you'll find a delightful blend of sophisticated shopping and pretty cobbled streets – its modern cathedral and Dapdune Wharf are both worth exploring.
- There's so much to see and enjoy when you choose Hoseasons lodge holidays in Surrey – Thorpe Park's thrilling rides, the royal apartments and maze at Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Polesden Lacey, an opulent Georgian mansion in a beautiful Downland setting, are just some of Surrey's easily accessible attractions. And don't forget, London is a short train ride away.
Useful holiday blog postings for the south of England
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this holiday lodge accommodation in Surrey by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Hoseasons website
- The standard of our superior lodge was very high, with lots of space for our two children to run around and a very well appointed kitchen with lots of utensils and crockery. It was great to have the pool to ourselves on some days.
- Excellent accommodation, good facilities, three children 1 year, 3 years and 7 years all had fun as did the grown ups with them!
- My husband and I stayed in Country Lodge 4 for the weekend in February which was very nice, very clean nicely decorated and very comfortable. The Surroundings were very peaceful; it is a great place to get away from it all. The swimming pool was very clean and warm. Guildford is only a 15min drive with lots of shops, places to eat and a cinema. The staffs at the park are very friendly and happy. We truly had an enjoyable, relaxing and lovely weekend. We would recommend Edgeley Park to friends and family