hoburne naish caravan park, hampshire, south coast of england
- Hoburne Naish Caravan Holiday Park is on the border of Hampshire and Dorset, with a cliff-top location, dazzling views across the Solent and nearby beaches on the south coast of England. The accommodation on offer is luxury holiday lodges, spacious static caravans, chalets or apartments. Onsite are fantastic indoor and outdoor pools (plus a brand new indoor paddling pool just for the kids), fitness room, mini bowling, tennis & football.
- Licensed Club with season long Entertainment
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool (mid May to mid Sept)
- Indoor Pool with Sauna, Steam Room & Children's Paddling Pool
- Sammy Seahorse Club - kids club
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot Satellite TV in Club
- Fitness Room
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Basketball/mini football Field & Crazy Golf
- Tennis Court*
- Hoburne Bowl (Mini Bowling)*
- Pool* & Table Tennis*
- Restaurant & Bar
- Shop & Launderette
- Becton Lodge Accommodation: Becton lodges are available with 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 and are 22ft wide and 40ft long. Luxury lodges including: sun deck with patio, flatscreen TV & DVD with Freeview, Wii console, electric fire, kitchen including dishwasher & washer/dryer, en-suite master bedroom with TV, family bathroom with whirlpool bath, maid service twice a week, free WiFi, heating and double glazing.
- Solent Lodge Accommodation: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 20ft wide and 36ft long. Luxury lodges including: sun deck with patio, TV & DVD player, electric fire, kitchen including dishwasher, free WiFi, family bathroom, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom, shower room & WC.
- Bronze Static Caravans: available with 2 or 4 bedrooms and are 10ft wide with 14" TV, electric fire, kitchen, shower room & WC.
- Ashurst/Anderby chalet Accommodation: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 18ft wide and at least 23ft long with TV, kitchen, shower room & WC. Offering excellent value for money.
- Palma Apartments: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 2 storey with covered parking. Outstanding value for money holiday with TV, kitchen, bath & WC.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this South of England holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- It's exceptional. It's like staying in a five star hotel.
- It's our third time at Hoburne Naish and each time the site seems to get better! The views are amazing, walks are breath taking and the accommodation is first class!
- Lovely views, lovely clean site, good value for money chalet, something for everyone tots to teens, wonderful swimming pools and leisure facilities. Top holiday, beats other family holiday parks! Thank you.
- This is my second visit to this park and it is the best i have been to we will be returning next year we stayed in a 8 berth lodge and they are fantastic thank you to all the staff at the park for making it a wonderful place to stay!
- By far the best holiday park we have stayed at to date, good value, clean, and comfortable chalet on the cliff top with great views of Christchurch harbour and The Needles. Free wifi which worked in the chalet, free use of gym, sauna and steam room. Better than Center Parcs and half the price.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN188) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|