sussex caravan park holidays - hastings, chichester, rye & winchelsea
- We have some of the best Sussex caravan holiday parks for you to choose from. It is a county steeped in history, with an interesting coastline to explore. Hastings is a fascinating resort, for a holiday or short break. Meanwhile Rye is another must visit place just along the coast. We have four holiday parks in East Sussex and one in West Sussex at Chichester
- Beauport Caravan Holiday Park, Hastings, East Sussex: Beauport enjoys a beautiful woodland setting on the outskirts of Hastings. Its the perfect choice if you're looking for a relaxing break near the East Sussex coast. Onsite facilities include: outdoor heated swimming pool (open May to Sept), adventure playground, WiFi, bar, restaurant & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Chichester Caravan Holiday Park, West Sussex: Located just outside the historic town of Chichester, West Sussex, this park probably has more water than land! This means 10 large fishing lakes set in over 150 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside, and yet only a few miles from the beach and the traditional seaside resort of Bognor Regis – what an unbelievable location! Onsite facilities include: outdoor heated swimming pool (open May to Sept), adventure playground, WiFi, fishing lakes, bar, restaurant & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation, touring and camping pitches available.
- Coghurst Hall Caravan Holiday Park, Hastings, Sussex: Located on the outskirts of Hastings in 1066 country, Coghurst Hall has a unique countryside setting - the focal point of the Park is its impressive lake which is well stocked and includes some monster carp, so don’t forget your fishing rod! Onsite facilities include: indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub spa & sauna, adventure playground, kids club, entertainment programme, WiFi, fishing lakes, bar, restaurant, shop, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Frenchman's Beach Caravan Holiday Park, Rye, Sussex: is a small family friendly park situated near Rye, one of those ‘must-see' places that everyone should visit at least once. Situated alongside Rye Harbour and adjacent to a nature reserve, giving our guests the very best of both worlds. Onsite facilities include: small indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub spa & sauna, adventure playground, kids club, WiFi, bar, restaurant, shop, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Winchelsea Sands Caravan Holiday Park, Sussex: A fantastic family holiday in one of the most popular tourist destinations on the south coast. Located between the historic towns of Rye and Hastings with a terrific swimming pool. Onsite facilities include: outdoor heated swimming pool (open Mar to Sept), adventure playground, kids club, entertainment programme, WiFi, bar, restaurant, launderette & pets are welcome. Static caravan holiday accommodation available.
- Our Gold caravans are our newest and amongst the best on our parks! They offer greater levels of comfort, there's more space and a higher standard of furnishings overall. They have additional heating in the bedrooms, a DVD player in the lounge and an early check-in time of 2pm. Our Gold caravans are available as extra wide ‘Plus' models and a bed-making service is included in your holiday price.
- Our Silver grade caravans are newer than Bronze and can have a higher specification depending on the model. Décor, fixtures and fittings will be newer and you’ll be pleased with the subtle differences when you upgrade to Silver.
- Bronze grade caravans. Clean and comfortable, this range is our best value accommodation at a bargain price. There’s a TV in the lounge and a kitchen with everything you’ll need during your stay. Bronze caravans are generally our older models but are well looked after and are very popular with our guests who want to get away for less.
- Lodge accommodation is available at Chichester Caravan Holiday Park with TV, DVD player, heating and decked balcony
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in southern England:
- Beach holidays on the south coast of England for families - there's snow outside at the moment so what could be better than thinking about that precious summer holiday with the kids this year? Why not consider the south coast of England for a family break? We have found you some great options in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Brighton, so read on by clicking here ...
- Book your Summer holiday now - Let's face it, in January we all need something to look forward to after the busy Christmas & New Year break so why not book your Summer 2015 holiday now? My holiday partners are offering the best deals at this time of year so why not take a look ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Sussex holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- I have just returned from a midweek short break at Beauport Holiday Park with my partner. We are regular campers but decided to book a last minute break due to the recent bad weather. After trawling through the internet for hours trying to find something cheap, cheerful, and not too far from home, we came across an unbeatable deal. (£79 for 4 nights in a Gold + caravan). We certainly were not disapointed! The site was set in wonderful, quiet and peaceful surroundings. The accomodation was immaculate, large caravan, spotlessly clean and fully equiped with everything we needed. The clubhouse and bar were comfortable and welcoming with friendly staff and the food and drink in the restaurant offered great value for money (tasty pies!). I have never stayed at a Park Holidays UK resort before but will definately consider returning to Beauport (and possibly other) Park Holidays resorts. Would recommend to friends. Thanks to all at Beauport for a great value, top quality, comfortable and hassle free short break!
- First time we stayed with park holidays we will be going back as it was excellent value for money and a great friendly clean park nothing seemed to be to much trouble had a wonderful time thank you
- Nice relaxing park. The pool facilities were great, my son loved being able to use them every day. Very friendly staff, clean holiday home and great entertainment and food.
- a nice clean and freindly park. we visited in August and stayed in gold plus caravan with a family of 8, what great value for the money , why my wife enjoyed the shopping in Hastings and surrounding places. I enjoyed the family atmosphere of the clubhouse with very freindly staff and residents, with the great value for money we came back as a family for another week in October
- Excellent family holiday,a really friendly quiet site,The pool is perfect for families and the bunnies and ducks were a big hit with the younger members of the family :) Our bronze caravan was a comfortable base to relax after spending the days exploring. Lovely play parks both on site and nearby on the green. Perfect for families without cars as public transport is close by and the co-op is just outside the park. Wonderful very highly recomended and will return again. THANKYOU (The Milburn family.Conor aged 18,Tiah aged 11 and Eloise aged 1)
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN184)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
up to 8 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|