ribblesdale lodges, gisburn, ribble valley, yorkshire dales, england
- If you’re looking for something extra special then this stunning cluster of luxury lodges set in the grounds of the impressive and historic thousand acre Gisburne Park Estate are the perfect choice for you. The location in the heart of the Ribble Valley, inspiration for Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and offers a gateway to the magnificent Yorkshire Dales. The locally renowned Hindelini’s Cafe/Restaurant serves a variety of hot and cold organic food freshly prepared on site, with in lodge delivery available. Each lodge has been stylishly designed with every home comfort in mind, effortlessly blending contemporary design with rural charm and nestled within prize winning gardens and water features. Enjoy your own private decking area with a sumptuous outdoor hot tub or take advantage of the onsite massage therapist to really unwind
- Bike hire*
- Wi-Fi access and Sky Sports (in café)
- In-lodge massage*
- Hindelini’s Café/Restaurant (lodge deliveries and takeout available) and farm shop
- Children’s playground
- Rare breed animals
- Dog walking service*
- Car valet service*
Luxury holiday accommodation includes:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD, DVD hire*
- TV/DVD in every bedroom (selected lodges)
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Nintendo Wii and Sony playstation (with games) available for hire*
- Bed linen, duvets and towels, Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included (thermostatically timed)
- BBQ and sun loungers available for hire*
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Family parties only
- Pets £40pw each (max 1) (in specific accommodation)
- All non smoking holiday accommodation
- Chatterley Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): A contemporary and extremely spacious luxury retreat. One king size four poster with flat screen TV, DVD and Freeview. A fantastic open ensuite with luxurious jacuzzi bath, double shower and underfloor heating. Large open plan kitchen/living area. Perfect for spoiling someone special. Decking and outdoor hot tub. Also Wentworth Lodge sleeps 2.
- Darcy Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): A stylish and contemporary luxury lodge. One double with ensuite bath with overhead shower and one twin, (some lodges have two doubles, one with ensuite and family bathroom). Large open plan kitchen/living area. Large decking area with outdoor hot tub
- Knightley Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Unique, architecturally designed, deluxe, contemporary lodge. Generous sized master bedroom featuring a flat screen TV, DVD, a free-standing bath at the end of the bed and ensuite featuring two person deluge shower. One spacious double features a large ensuite with bath, overhead shower and heated floor. Large open plan living area with high quality kitchen and iPod dock. French doors leading out to a secluded outdoor hot tub.
- Dashwood Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): A stunning and well designed luxury lodge. One double with ensuite shower and two twin (some lodges have two doubles and one twin). Bath with overhead shower. Large open plan kitchen/living area. Large decking area and outdoor hot tub.
- Moorland Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Unique and outstanding, exceptionally stylish luxury retreat. Master bedroom with a bath at the end of the bed, as well as an ensuite featuring two person deluge shower. One twin and one double. The luxurious family bathroom features a bath and over head shower as well as heated floor. Large open plan living area with high quality kitchen. iPod dock. French doors leading onto decking with a secluded outdoor hot tub. The perfect choice for those searching for something extra special
- Deerpark Holiday Cottage Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Newly refurbished luxurious 18th century cottage. Ground floor: Large open plan living space featuring seating area with wood burning stove. iPod dock. Sony Playstation plus games. Large dining area with separate well equipped kitchen. First floor: Master double with super king size bed and excellent views of Pendle Hill. One double with picturesque views of the Yorkshire Dales. One twin. All bedrooms equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD and Freeview. Family bathroom. Large enclosed private garden with outdoor hot tub.
- Fantastic rock formations, flower rich meadows, open moorland and lush valleys threaded with tumbling rivers – what better way to enjoy them than to stay in one of our holiday lodges in the Yorkshire Dales? The landscape that inspired the Bronte sisters is classic walking country, crossed by the Pennine Way, and featuring spectacular waterfalls and dramatic geological formations like the famous Brimham Rocks and Malham Cove, whose 300 ft high cliff walls are truly awe-inspiring. Be sure to visit them when you enjoy our lodge holidays in the Yorkshire Dales.
- There are delightful towns in the Dales to explore too – Bolton Abbey is well worth a visit as are the picturesque market towns of Skipton and Leyburn. At Ripon you can compare the contrasting pleasures of exploring the evocative ruins of Fountains Abbey within their glorious setting in the Studley Royal Water Gardens with the white-knuckle rides and family attractions of the Lightwater Valley Theme Park. In the graceful spa town of Harrogate, indulge in some serious pampering at the Victorian Turkish Baths followed by toasted teacakes at Betty’s Café Tea Rooms – one of Yorkshire’s treasures. You’ll also find Alan Titchmarsh’s favourite public garden in the town. All these and many other delights are within an easy drive of our holiday lodges in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Please send us a review of this Yorkshire Dales cottage by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- My friends and I stayed in the Morland lodge for a week in mid May and what a great week it was! The lodge was spacious as was the decking with the secluded hot tub, which fitted all 6 of us at once! The site is superb for wildlife, plenty of birds to see including Spotted Flycatchers and Nuthatches in the trees by the lodge as well as Dippers in the nearby rivers that are a gentle 45 minute stroll away. The park is a 10 minute walk from Gisburn where there's the White Bull Inn, a spacious friendly village pub offering good value food and drink. The restaurant on the park offers a wide vareity of drinks and hot food and dvd's to hire from friendly helpful staff. In the lodge was a very helpful information pack about the lodge, the park and things to do in the area. Got to mention the park caretaker who looks after the hot tubs and the rest of the grounds - a very approachable, friendly and helpful chap. At the end of the week we were all sad to be leaving.
- This was our first visit to Ribblesdale Lodge and will definitely return, it was an ideal location to relax, the lodges were very private and did not encroach onto other residents. It is ideal as a base should you wish to visit locations, Clitheroe and Settle are market towns with plenty of shops to browse, there are restaurants and public houses in abundance that offer a wide range of food and beverages that cater for every ones taste. We have recommended this location to our family and friends as they have dogs as pets which Ribblesdale Lodge caters for.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN230) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|