brimham rocks holiday cottages, harrogate, yorkshire dales, england
- Enviably located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and overlooking the mystical Brimham Rocks in Yokshire these charming, stylish and centrally heated cottages offer the perfect holiday retreat. Set in three acres of landscaped gardens, each self catering cottage has been individually and carefully designed, some even have four-poster beds and individual hot tubs for that little bit of extra luxury. There's an indoor heated swimming pool, with communal hot tub on the terrace, a games room and a children's playground, plus a secluded barbecue garden. Within easy reach of historic Harrogate, Ripon, York and Leeds, it's easy to see why these cottages are so popular with visitors who return year after year.
- Facilities onsite include an indoor heated swimming pool (with hoist for disabled swimmers), table tennis, walking, cycling, communal hot tub & private hot tubs, private dog walking area, games room & launderette.
Holiday accommodation in converted farm buildings includes:
- Outdoor hot tub (Willow, Cedar, Rowan, Lilac and Maple)
- TV/video/ DVD with freeview
- Wi-Fi access
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Central heating included
- Electricity included
- Cots £7pw, highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 2)
- Complimentary, wine and chocolates on arrival or upgrade to red roses and champagne for £35
- Brimham Willow Holiday Cottage (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Cottage with king size four poster bed. Shower. Spiral staircase. Private outdoor hot tub on external deck.
- Brimham Cedar Holiday Cottage (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Cottage with king size four poster bed. Shower. Private outdoor hot tub on external deck.
- Brimham Maple Holiday Cottage (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Cottage with king size four poster bed. Bath with overhead shower. Private outdoor hot tub on external deck.
- Brimham Rowan Holiday Cottage (sleeps 3 in 1 bedroom): Single storey cottage. Twin beds with ensuite shower (can convert to a super king size double – please request when booking). Combi-convector/microwave and hob. Sofa bed in lounge. Wheel in shower/WC (accessed only through main bedroom). Private hot tub in patio garden. Suitable for parties including disabled visitors – NAS Mobility Level 3 – please check when booking.
- Brimham Lilac Holiday Cottage (sleeps 3 in 1 bedroom): Single storey cottage with king size bed and dressing room with ensuite bath and separate shower cubicle. Single chair bed. Private outdoor hot tub on external deck. Suitable for parties including disabled visitors – NAS Mobility Level 1 – please check when booking.
- Brimham Beech Holiday Cottage (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Cottage with one double and one twin, both with ensuite shower.
- Brimham Cherry Holiday Cottage (sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms) :Single storey cottage with one double with ensuite bath and overhead shower and one twin with ensuite shower. Sofa bed in the lounge. Suitable for parties including disabled visitors – NAS Mobility Level 2
- Brimham Chestnut Holiday Cottage (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms):Two storey cottage. One double and one twin upstairs. Bath with overhead shower. Steps from lounge down to one double with ensuite shower.
- Brimham Oak Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Cottage with one king size double, one double and one twin. Sofa bed in the lounge. Dishwasher. Bath with overhead shower and additional downstairs shower room.
- Brimham Elm Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Cottage with one king size double, ensuite bath with overhead shower. One double and one with adult size bunk beds. Separate shower room. Sofa bed in the lounge.
- Fantastic rock formations, flower rich meadows, open moorland and lush valleys threaded with tumbling rivers – what better way to enjoy them than to stay in one of our holiday lodges in the Yorkshire Dales? The landscape that inspired the Bronte sisters is classic walking country, crossed by the Pennine Way, and featuring spectacular waterfalls and dramatic geological formations like the famous Brimham Rocks and Malham Cove, whose 300 ft high cliff walls are truly awe-inspiring. Be sure to visit them when you enjoy our lodge holidays in the Yorkshire Dales.
- There are delightful towns in the Dales to explore too – Bolton Abbey is well worth a visit as are the picturesque market towns of Skipton and Leyburn. At Ripon you can compare the contrasting pleasures of exploring the evocative ruins of Fountains Abbey within their glorious setting in the Studley Royal Water Gardens with the white-knuckle rides and family attractions of the Lightwater Valley Theme Park. In the graceful spa town of Harrogate, indulge in some serious pampering at the Victorian Turkish Baths followed by toasted teacakes at Betty’s Café Tea Rooms – one of Yorkshire’s treasures. You’ll also find Alan Titchmarsh’s favourite public garden in the town. All these and many other delights are within an easy drive of our holiday lodges in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Please send us a review of this Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- This was our first visit to Brimham Rocks Cottages and we didn't want to come home. All four of us (2 adults and 2 teenagers) thoroughly enjoyed it. A great location, great pool and hot tub (we used these twice a day), and the games room was very good. The cottage excellent, had everything we needed, and the owners were very nice. All in all an excellent 5 days and we can't wait to go again and would highly recommend it. We visited Hawes market day, did a long walk went to Ariel extreme in Bedale and went fishing at Kilnsey. Thank you to the owners of the cottages!
- A great centre convenient for many attractions or pursuits; return from a day's outing to enjoy a swim, Jacuzzi, and games facilities; a peaceful, countryside location, and accommodation with all needs and comforts provided. Extra freezer space, laundry facilities, books, DVD library, etc., are all most helpful particularly when you've children to entertain."
- Excellent cottages in a truly great location with friendly and helpful owners. The views of Brimham Rocks from the garden are stunning. The rocks are so close we started every day with an early morning walk to and through the rocks. The facilities, pool and hot tubs all excellent. Thoroughly recommend.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN223) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|