dacre lakeside holiday park, brandesburton, driffield, yorkshire moors
- Peacefully set around a picturesque 6-acre lake in Yorkshire, these beautifully designed Scandinavian log lodges offer a luxurious and tranquil base for a truly relaxing holiday. A host of outdoor pursuits await in the local area, with fly-fishing, golf, clay pigeon shooting and jet skiing all available within just a mile. The village of Brandesburton with two pubs, a restaurant and shop is nearby.
- 7 hole pitch and putt*
- Bike hire*
- Pizzeria restaurant
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets, towels and bathrobes
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Babies must be included in party total
- Family parties only
- Pets £30pw each (in specific lodges)
- Dragonfly Watersedge Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom & sofa bed): Spacious lodge with one double four poster bed and sofa bed (suitable for two children under 8 years). Bath and walk-in shower. Outdoor hot tub. Overlooks the pond.
- Bulrush Lakeview Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one double with ensuite bath and overhead shower, and one twin. Additional shower room. Outdoor hot tub.
- Bulrush Watersedge Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one double with ensuite bath and overhead shower, and one twin. Additional shower room. Outdoor hot tub. Lodges on watersedge.
- Lilipad Watersedge Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one double with ensuite shower, and one twin. Additional bath with overhead shower. Outdoor hot tub.
- Water Reed Lakeview Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. Additional bath with overhead shower. Outdoor hot tub.
- Water Reed Watersedge Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. Additional bath with overhead shower. Outdoor hot tub. Overlooks the lake.
- Award winning sandy beaches and dramatic clifftop walks, stately homes and picture postcard villages, gently undulating countryside and heather clad moors, lively seaside resorts and wildlife havens – enjoy all these delicious contrasts when you stay at one of our holiday lodges on the Yorkshire Moors and Coast. All along the coast, from Whitby – recently voted the UK's favourite seaside resort – to Withernsea, you'll find unspoilt beaches, sandy bays and soaring cliffs and traditional amusements in family friendly seaside towns like Scarborough, Bridlington and Filey. And while enjoying our lodge holidays in the Yorkshire Moors and Coast region, be sure to visit the maritime city of Hull, home of The Deep, one of the most spectacular aquariums in the world.
- Inland, the sweeping moorland and lush green dales of the North Yorkshire Moors National lodge form a glorious backdrop to walking and touring. Take time for a scenic steam railway trip across the ‘Hearbeat' moors from Whitby to Pickering – the ‘Gateway to the Moors' – and don't miss the famous historical re-enactments at Sewerby Hall, just one of the stately homes and gardens within easy reach of our holiday lodges on the Yorkshire Moors and Coast.
- Please send us a review of this Yorkshire lakeside holiday lodge by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Highly recommend a visit if you like a quiet getaway place. The lodges are immaculate and welcome dogs - which was lovely for us all. The lakes were just great for fishing but there are lots of waters around the area within a short drive. The hot tub is wonderful and checked for cleanliness daily. The little town of Beverley is very close by and well worth a visit - a mini York Minster and lovely little shops. We will definitely be returning! Thank You
- We had a fabulous holiday the cabin was wonderful, very comfortable and spotlessly clean with plenty of space, we were on the edge of the lake which was very relaxing and the hot tub was the icing on the cake, there was plenty to do for my 10 year old grandson and we found all the staff were very helpful and extremely polite they do a fantastic job in maintaining the high standards of the site nothing it too much trouble. We will certainly be returning, no complaints from 4 adults and 2 children must be good, we have found the perfect place to holiday.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN232) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|