cap marine apartments, near le guilvinec, south west brittany
- Residence Cap Marine lies in a natural, harmonious setting on the seafront with a sandy beach. Situated by the leading French fishing port, Le Guilvinec lives to the rhythm of its fishing activities all year round and a trip to see the animiated fish auctions at the end of each afternoon is well worthwhile. Le Guilvinec is also renowned for its culinary specialsts such as biscuits, crêpes, fish and shellfish, so there's plenty of reasons to go out and indulge in some local cusine. For any keen surfers this resort is the perfect location, with the beautiful fine sand beaches of the "Champions' Paradise", the Pointe de la Torche: a major surfing centre only 10km away.
- Facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments include: 2 outdoor swimming pools, sailing courses, table tennis, WiFi.
- Léchiagat water sports centre in Treffiagat offers single or double dinghies, catamarans, windsurfing (3.5 km).
- Golf de l'Odet-Clohars- Fouesnant (28 km): 9-hole and 18-hole compact golf courses, driving range.
- Horse riding centre, pony club in Joie, Penmarc'h (7 km).
- La Torche Ranch: beginners and advanced, adults and children, activities and pony tours. Organized walks in Plomeur's dunes, beaches and seaside (6.5 km).
- Sea fishing with excursions, offered by Soizen, cruise with underwater views of the seabed of the Glénan archipelago, among other possibliities offered by the "Les vedettes de l'odet" company.
- Opportunity to visit the auction and to buy seafood from our supplier "Haliotika" (information at reception)
- For children: Play areas for children on La Greve Blanche beach at Guilvinec.
- Quimper (31 km) and its Saint-Corentin cathedral (13th to 19th centuries), the old quarters, the Brittany Museum, the Fine Arts Museum...
- Bénodet (24 km), and the Phare du Coq and Phare de la Pyramide lighthouses, its churches: Saint-Thomas and Notre Dame de la Mer, Perguet Chapel, Cornouaille Bridge, etc.
- Armorique Regional Nature Reserve (museums in traditional houses, open-air museums, the Maison du Cheval Breton (Brittany horse museum) and Maison des Minéraux (minerals museum)), Cap Sizun nature reserve.
- Houses: For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Please send us a review of these apartments on the Brittany coast by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR250)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6/7 each
1 or 2
|1||not yet||from £250/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|