port du crouesty apartments, arzon, southern brittany, france
- A modern marina created within a natural hook in Brittany's wild coastline, Port Du Crouesty should be high on the holiday list of those who love the sea: whether it's sailing, beachcombing, fishing or simply enjoying the fruits de la mer. At your apartments, though, all is peaceful – boats jostle in the harbour, the smell of fresh croissants fills the morning air. In your Pierre et Vacances holiday village you can work off those buttery pastries with a swim in the pool. Your studio or apartment is carefully designed to offer maximum comfort, with good kitchenettes and most having balconies or terraces on which to enjoy the Breton air. Located in Southern Britanny, in the peninsula of Rhuys, where the Gulf of Morbihan and the bay of Quiberon meet, Port du Crouesty resort is a water activity haven perfect for active breaks.
- Family holiday activities on the apartment resort include: 4 outdoor swimming pools, kids clubs, entertainment, restaurant, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, catamaran, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, beach volleyball, playground, soccer, archery, boules, crazy golf, bikes to hire, circus lessons & magic lessons.
- Creches for Infants 3 - 35 months
- Club Mini for 3-5 year olds - Handicrafts, activities, and sports galore are on offer
- Club Kids and Junior for 6-8 and 9-12 year olds - kids will be entertained with kite flying, music workshops and one thousand and one ways to keep them out of mischief.
- Club Teens and Fun for 13-15 year olds - provide your young adults with great sports, cool discos and beach parties to keep the boredom at bay.
- The Gulf of Morbihan, a true inner sea with 40 islands and islets.
- Facing Belle-ile which can be reached by boat or sailing boat.
- Miramar Crouesty thalassotherapy centre, opposite Fogeo beach.
- Rhuys-Kerver 18 hole golf course and driving range (7km)
- Fogeo sailing school in Port du Crouesty offers catamaran, dinghy sailing and windsurfing courses for adults and children over 7
- The Castle of Suscinio in Sarzeau (12km)
- Old paper mills of Muzillac and Pen Mur (32km)
- Zoo and Botanical gardens in Guerno (45km)
- Petit Mont Megalithic site on the island of Gavrinis (55km)
- Various events, festivals & regattas throughout the year
- Houses - For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Disabled accessible accommodation - please note that we do have some suitable accommodation for disabled visitors
- Please send us a review of these apartment holidays in the south of Brittany by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR249)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 7/8 each
1 to 3
1 to 2
|not yet||from £335/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|