cap coz apartments, fouesnant, bay of biscay, southern brittany
- Located in the Bay of Biscay, Cap Coz offers all sorts of activities, including water sports, tennis, horse riding and golf, as well as some fantastic scenic walks. Just 50m from the apartment resort is a gorgeous sandy beach, perfect for family fun and games. Cap Coz is perfectly placed to enjoy a spot of sunbathing on the pine-tree backed beaches, or a boat trip to the wildlife sanctuaries of the Glénan Islands. The handsome, balconied apartments all face the sea and share a couple of pools and sunny terraces.
- Cap-Coz is a small, peaceful seaside resort in south Finistère, between the land and the countryside. Built on a sandy spit, it looks over the Beg Meil cliffs and Concarneau Bay on one side and Port-la-Forêt and the Forêt-Fouesnant on the other. Travel slightly further and have a crêpe and coffee in one of Brittany's charming villages. So close to many of Brittany's gems, Cap Coz in the Bay of Biscay still has a touch of serenity about it – maybe it's because the beach here stretches right along the headland, or maybe it's because the pace of life is a little quieter (despite occasional summer recitals by French chanteuses on the promenade!). Whatever the reason, we're sure you'll love this hidden corner of France and, like us, find it the perfect base to explore Brittany's justly famous landscapes and busy market towns.
- Facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments include: 2 outdoor swimming pools, canoeing, dinghy sailing & courses, kayaking, nearby tennis courts, table tennis, horse riding, cycle hire, golf driving range, WiFi, launderette, bakery service, shop/bar in walking distance, beach. In addition, some accommodation is suitable for disabled visitors.
- 17 kilometres of fine sandy beaches opposite the south facing Glénan Isles.
- Protected sites such as La Mer Blanche, Les Polders, La Pointe de Mousterlin.
- Fouesnant Watersports Centre (300 m) with kayaking, dinghy and catamaran sailing and windsurfing (approx. 800 m away).
- Horse riding: Haras de la mer Blanche at Mousterlin (5 km away).
- Thalassotherapy: Relais Thalasso Bénodet. Choice of packages and mini-packages (11 km away).
- "Les Balneides" water park at Fouesnant with 75 m slide (approx. 1 km away).
- "L'ilot Jardin" leisure park at Fouesnant (3 km away) with clay tennis courts, squash, mini golf, play area and restaurants.
- "Les P'tits Bouts" children's beach club (Cap Coz beach in July and August).
- Sea excursions run by Vedettes Odet, gastronomic cruises on the Odet, excursion to the Glenan Islands, Pont-l'Abbe river, sea fishing leaving from Benodet old port (approx. 10 km away).
- Circuit on the Painters Trail in Cornouaille (1850-1950): the Bay of the Forest, Concarneau, Pont-Aven, the Pays des Avens
- Quimper (17 km) and its cathedral of Saint-Corentin 13th - 14th century, the old quarters, the Musee Departemental Breton (Brittany museum), the Bishop's garden and the theatre (18 km)
- Locronan, steeped in character, with its 15th century priory church and 12th and 13th century granite town houses.
- Concarneau, town of art and history with Vauban's fortified citadel (14th-17th century).
- A selection of events during the summer including festivals & concerts
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Please send us a review of these apartments on the Bay of Biscay by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR251)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6/7 each
1 to 2
1 to 2
|not yet||from £263/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|