brittany holiday parks from eurocamp, brittany, france
- Eurocamp (ABTA members) offers a large selection of holiday parks in Brittany with family friendly accommodation in luxury mobile homes, chalets, caravans & tents. The facilities on site are fantastic for family holidays and you can choose from a lively place or a more leisurely park. Typical activities onsite would include: kids clubs, indoor & outdoor swimming pools with waterslides, windsurfing, dinghy sailing and pedalos on the lake, tennis, table tennis, basketball, volleyball, football, gym, quad biking, horse riding, fishing, golf, playgrounds, cricket, hiking, paintballing and adventure courses which include suspension bridges, ladders, zip lines, monkey bridges etc. scuba diving experience.
- Brittany is a very popular destination for a family holiday as it is so close to the Channel ports, has a mild climate being on the Gulf Stream and offers mile upon mile of stunning coastline and beaches.
- Beg-Meil (Point of the Mill) has to be the perfect spot for a family holiday. Scented pines and twisting pathways lead to wonderful sandy beaches like Oiseaux and La Cale, nestling in rocky coves, and Sèmaphore and Grande Beach which are both reached from the dunes.
- Carnac stones: On the green landscape of Carnac sit thousands of ancient stones, arranged by the pre-Celtic Neolithic culture around 4500 BC. Central to their culture, the stones may have had some astrological significance. How they got there we don't know, but it could have been rock & roll.
- Mont St Michel: Just across the border with Normandy is one of the most famous sights in France – a magnificent Benedictine abbey dating back to the 8th century. Reached by a causeway, it is visited by 3½ million people each year, a good number of whom get stranded when the tide comes in.
- Océanopolis: If you think a unique centre that brings together just about everything that swims in the Polar, Tropical and Temperate oceans sounds fishy, you'd be right. But this stunning centre's 50 different aquaria also contain sea lions, penguins and other hunters of the deep.
- Quimper: With its picturesque streets of medieval, half-timbered Breton buildings, the fortified city of Quimper is a wonderful place for simply strolling, though it is also home to the magnificent Cathedral of St Corentin and the unmissable Musée des Beaux Arts.
- Château de Galinée, St Cast, northern Brittany: You'll be strolling along the beach and suddenly you'll realise what sets holidays in northern France apart - the space. There are endless, uncrowded beaches and generous, well-designed parks. Yes, you have space enough to breathe, to unwind and to enjoy France's northern edge.
- Domaine des Ormes, Dol-de-Bretagne, northern Brittany: Brittany's coast and countryside combine to create a backdrop to holidays where new adventures are delivered, fresh, each morning.
- Le Ranolien, Perros-Guirec, northern Brittany: For your slice of pink granite coast, head straight to Le Ranolien, a perfectly landscaped park that is lined with colourful hedges and trees.
- Les Mouettes, Carantec, northern Brittany: How brave are you? Brave enough to tackle the ultimate water slide? Then head to Les Mouettes - a park where endless watery escapades are in store.
- La Pointe St. Gilles, Bénodet, southern Brittany: Looking for a taste of the French seaside? Then Bénodet is the place for you. Truly an outdoor-lover's resort, its coastal promenade is lined with restaurants, pedalos, trampolines and beach clubs.
- L'Atlantique, Beg-Meil, southern Brittany: How do you like your water slides? Bumpy and curvy, or twisty with lots of turns? Whatever your preference, you'll find it at L'Atlantique's pool complex.
- Le Ty-Nadan, Arzano, southern Brittany: If your ideal holiday means non-stop action and trying your hand at new things, then Le Ty-Nadan is the park for you.
- Les Deux Fontaines, Nevez, southern Brittany: Looking for a park that's packed with fun but enough of your own space to unwind at the same time? We reckon you should give Les Deux Fontaines, one of our best-loved Breton parks, a try.
- Raguénès-Plage, Raguénès-Plage, southern Brittany: Pass by West Brittany's peaceful nature reserves, lined with Blue Flag beaches, and you'll stumble upon Raguenès, a pretty, flower-filled park. And, talking of flowers, don't miss the Rospico Botanical Gardens on your way back home.
- Des Menhirs, Carnac, southern Brittany: Brittany certainly isn't short of magnificent beaches. So when we tell you that Les Menhirs is next to one of the best, you'll know you're in for a real treat.
- La Baie, Trinité Sur Mer, southern Brittany: If you're looking for your fill of sun, and beaches on your doorstep, let us introduce you to La Baie.
- La Plage, Trinité Sur Mer, southern Brittany: Getting back to nature doesn't mean foregoing life's little luxuries. Stroll around the pretty gardens of La Plage, set amidst the well-kept gardens of an old Breton farmhouse, and you'll see what we mean.
- Le Mané Guernehué, Baden, southern Brittany: So, which pool will it be today? Stay at Le Mané Guernehué and you'll have five to try (indoors and outdoors) with a tangle of water slides and chutes to add to the fun.
- L'Orangerie de Lanniron, Quimper, southern Brittany: Looking for a park set within acres of gardens, woods and meadows designed for exploring? Welcome to L'Orangerie de Lanniron.
- La Grande Métairie, Carnac, southern Brittany: It won't take long to discover that La Grande Métairie, situated in mature woodland, is the sort of park that rewards exploration.
- Domaine de Ker Ys, St Nic, southern Brittany: This coastal park is just 20 metres from Pentrez beach and a short distance from the small resort of Saint-Nic. There, you'll find a long sandy beach and a water sports centre, so if you've ever fancied body boarding, kite surfing or even land yachting – now's your chance!
- Aspect Range Holiday Homes - our largest & most exclusive holiday home complete with all the mod cons
- Avant Range Holiday Homes - brand new & ahead of the game, just like it's name!
- Vista Range Holiday Homes - Let the outdoors into this bright modern range, thanks to two sets of large French doors that lead out onto the spacious decking.
- Espace Range Holiday Homes - If you're after maximum living space, these contemporary models offer large and light open plan living space, with modern furnishings and appliances.
- Espirit Range Holiday Homes - Esprits are smart and modern homes that come equipped with everything you need – all designed around a sociable, open plan living area.
- Classic Range Holiday Homes - Traditional in style, with an open plan kitchen and living room. Find pocket-conscious prices in different sizes: Standard Classic (smaller), Classic Plus (larger).
- Bungalows - Each stylish bungalow is designed specifically for its location and includes up to 3 bedrooms and an outside terrace.
- Lodges - Recreate the quiet sanctuary of a countryside-getaway and stay at a Lodge. Each is fitted with modern appliances and has an outside covered terrace.
- Tree houses - Sleep sky-high in safety and style, in a uniquely designed house that's been cleverly constructed 3-5 metres from the ground. Includes double bed, 2-4 single beds, 1-2 dry toilets, blankets & pillows, neither water nor electricity are supplied
- Please send us a review of these Brittany holiday parks by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (FR248)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 or 3
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|