Bannalec holiday cottages, near Pont-Aven, southern Brittany
Holiday cottages with indoor pool in southern Brittany
Games room & shared hot tub at these cottages
Terrace overlooking the chateau grounds from the cottages
Chopin holiday cottage with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
Lounge with wood burning stove in Chopin cottage
Rousseau cottage with 1 bedroom, sleeping up to 4
Open plan living with self catering kitchen in Rousseau
Outside Lautrec holiday cottage, sleeps 2 + cot in 1 bedroom
Bright yet cosy lounge in Lautrec cottage
Renoir cottage sleeping up to 4 in 2 bedrooms
Spacious, welcoming master bedroom in Renoir cottage
There is also access to a shared gym at these cottages
bannalec cottages, near pont-aven, finistere, southern brittany, france
- Click links below for more information & for online booking at these family friendly holiday cottages with indoor swimming pool in Southern Brittany from our partners Cottages.com - a member of ABTA with secure accredited online booking system with price match guarantee (please book online if possible, thank you)
- Click here for Renoir Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 4) - reference F29522
- Click here for Chopin Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 6) - reference F29194
- Click here for Rousseau Holiday Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 4) - reference F29506
- Click here for Lautrec Holiday Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 2) - reference F29523
- Four stone built holiday cottages in the extensive grounds of Manoir du Mennec Hotel in southern Brittany. The terraced or semi-detached cottages have access to all the hotel facilities including indoor swimming pool, fitness & games room, sauna & jacuzzi hot tub. Located in Bannalec in southern Brittany, close to the artists' paradise of Pont-Aven, a short drive from the popular walled Ville Close at Cancarneau. The beautiful beaches of southern Brittany are less than half an hour's drive away.
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool (13m x 8m, depth 1.2m to 2.3m)
- Jacuzzi hot tub, sauna (at cost), indoor games room and gymnasium
- Terrace & Garden Furniture
- Shared woodland with eight steps and slopes
- Electric heating (at cost)
- Satellite TV
- wifi internet access (in hotel reception)
- Highchair available on request
- Renoir Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 4): Ground floor: Open plan living / dining room / kitchen with beams, flagstone floor and French doors to terrace. Separate WC. First floor: Kingsize bedroom. Twin bedroom (can be super kingsize). Bathroom/WC with over-bath shower and bidet. Enclosed terrace with 2 steps, wood-burning stove, washing machine, washing machine, CD/stereo. Start day Saturdays in peak season, short breaks available off peak - minimum stay 4 nights
- Chopin Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 6): Ground floor: Living room with double sofa bed, wood-burning stove, beams, tiled floor, dining room/kitchen and French windows to terrace. Separate WC. First floor: Two bedrooms: One double, one twin. Mezzanine with children’s bunk beds. Bathroom/WC with shower attachment and bidet. Wood-burning stove, washing machine, DVD player. Start day Fridays in peak season, short breaks available off peak - minimum stay 4 nights.
- Rousseau Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 4): Ground floor: Living room with double sofa bed, wood-burning stove, beams, tiled floor, dining room/kitchen and French windows to terrace. First floor: Double bedroom. Mezzanine with children’s bunk beds. Bathroom/WC with shower attachment, bidet and sloping ceilings. Wood burning stove, washing machine, DVD player. Start day Fridays in peak season, short breaks available off peak - minimum stay 4 nights.
- Lautrec Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 2): Ground floor: Living/dining room with double sofa bed, beams, flagstone floor, French doors to terrace and corner kitchen. First floor: Kingsize bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC with over-bath shower. Enclosed terrace with two steps, microwave, CD/stereo. Start day Tuesdays in peak season, short breaks available off peak - minimum stay 4 nights.
- Please send us a review of these holiday cottages in southern Brittany by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Chopin Cottage: Beautiful location, lovely owners, very rural & restful. Wifi is at the hotel not in the cottages. Keith, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Lautrec Cottage: Beautiful location set in a lovely area of Brittany; accommodation had a few very minor maintenance issues but the owners did their best to solve these and were extremely friendly and helpful. Totally peaceful and relaxing, a perfect base for exploring the area, and a nice short drive from the overnight ferry into Roscoff. Howard, Rating 4 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- Renoir Cottage: Wonderful, peaceful retreat! Very quiet and relaxing. Excellent place to recharge the batteries. Recommended. Simon, Rating 5 out of 5, Jun 2015.
- Renoir Cottage: We enjoyed the peace and quiet of the location and the owners could not have been more helpful. Richard, Rating 4.5 out of 5, May 2015.
- Chopin Cottage: Beautiful location, really helpful lovely staff and cottage owner. The cottage was really clean and well equipped. The only downside for me was the bathroom didn't have a walk in shower, however you can get a power shower at the swimming pool. Beautiful south face veranda a real plus!!
- Rousseau: Absolutely beautiful views from the property and lots of lovely walks. The property was warm, comfortable and the addition of the wood burner really added to the cosy feel. The owner was friendly and welcoming and always happy to help.
- Rousseau: The cottage is in a wonderful peaceful area, no noise (except the owls at night!), and well cared-for by the owners.
- Rousseau: Owner was absolutely lovely, very friendly, welcoming and helpful! The second bedroom was on the landing area, which was absolutely fine for us, but not sure how well it would work with slightly older toddlers (we have a 13 month old daughter). Lovely view, secure balcony area and having the use of the hotel on site facilities was fantastic!
- Chopin: Lovely cottages in beautiful location. The cottage was very well equipped, and very comfortable and relaxing. The only 2 minor points I would make is that the indoor pool is very cold, but the hot tub does make up for that. And that in detached cottages you could hear your neighbours quite clearly through the walls making it awkward keeping young children quiet.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (FR309) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
2 to 6
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking (scroll down page for other cottages)||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|