Select a Property
Paris & surroundings
Central France Partners
Select a Region
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
val d'europe holiday apartments, near eurodisney, just east of paris
- From a magical capital to the Magic Kingdom! Stylish modern apartment set around immaculate grounds within striking distance of Europe's best loved family theme park - Eurodisney. The holiday apartments have private balconies or terraces, just yards away from a heated outdoor swimming pool. Paris is just half an hour away and Disneyland® Resort Paris is even closer. At Val d'Europe Holiday Park you can escape the throbbing heart of Paris at your leisure. Shop along the Champs Elysées all day, then when you're tired of Paris, escape the crowds and in just over 45 minutes you could be catching the shuttle bus from your residence to enjoy a white-knuckle ride at Eurodisney!
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool close to Eurodisney Paris in Central France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
- Facilities on this holiday park include a full range of services and shops with over 200 stores, leisure & restaurant area, giant aquarium, gym nearby & golf course nearby.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- DISNEYLAND® RESORT PARIS: 2 Disney® Theme Parks: the Disneyland® Park with more than 50 attractions, shows and parades, for the whole family and the Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can explore the fascinating world of cinema, animation and television behind the scenes. Disney® Village and its attractions: theme restaurants, disco, cinemas, etc. La Vallée® Outlet Shopping Village open 7 days a week. Disney® horse-riding centre 500 m away. 27-hole Disneyland® golf course. Fitness centre 500 m away. Tennis 500 m away. Sea Life Val d’Europe giant aquarium.
- PARIS: Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Panthéon, Montmartre, the Marais, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, its traditional brasseries and restaurants serving cuisine from all over the world, famous museums (the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Centre Georges Pompidou, the Institut du Monde Arabe) and the lesser-known museums of advertising, fashion or fairground arts. ILE-DE-FRANCE: Surrounding the city of Paris is the region of Ile-de-France, a green land where the living is good – a region full of energy. Of course, there will always be Paris – the powerhouse of its dynamic region. But don't overlook the rest of Ile-de-France: it's a charming area with many different aspects. From the Chevreuse, Yvette or Essonne valleys with their pretty villages to the inviting forests at Rambouillet, Saint-Germain or Fontainebleau, Ile-de-France is a natural paradise. It's also an inspirational region where you walk in the footsteps of famous artists who were charmed by its light and atmosphere: at Barbizon, so dear to landscape painters; at Nogent-sur-Marne or Auvers-sur-Oise, home of the Impressionists. Ile-de-France is a land of heritage with a long list of fascinating cultural sites – Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte, the Saint-Denis basilica and more.
- Please send us a review of these holiday apartments near Eurodisney by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".