val d'europe holiday apartments, near eurodisney, just east of paris
- From a magical capital to the Magic Kingdom! Stylish modern apartment set around immaculate grounds within striking distance of Europe's best loved family theme park - Eurodisney. You will love the FREE shuttle to Disney theme parks. The self catering apartments have private balconies or terraces, just yards away from a heated outdoor swimming pool. Paris is just half an hour away with easy access via the nearby rail service and Disneyland® Resort Paris is right next door. At Val d'Europe Holiday Resort you can escape the throbbing heart of Paris at your leisure. Shop along the Champs Elysées all day, then when you're tired of Paris, escape the crowds and in just over 45 minutes you could be catching the shuttle bus from your residence to enjoy a white-knuckle ride at Eurodisney!
- Facilities on this resort include a full range of services including breakfast service, FREE WiFi available, daily housekeeping, covered parking, laundry service, gym & golf course nearby. Visitors with reduced mobility are very welcome. In the rapidly explanding Val d'Europe area with over 200 shops, restaurants & leisure facilities.
- Apartment (2 or 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8/9 people) - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio (sleeps up to 3 people) - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- The accommodation is disabled accessible
- DISNEYLAND® RESORT PARIS: 2 Disney® Theme Parks: the Disneyland® Park with more than 50 attractions, shows and parades, for the whole family and the Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can explore the fascinating world of cinema, animation and television behind the scenes. Disney® Village and its attractions: theme restaurants, disco, cinemas, etc. La Vallée® Outlet Shopping Village open 7 days a week. Disney® horse-riding centre 500 m away. 27-hole Disneyland® golf course. Fitness centre 500 m away. Tennis 500 m away. Sea Life Val d’Europe giant aquarium.
- PARIS: Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Panthéon, Montmartre, the Marais, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, its traditional brasseries and restaurants serving cuisine from all over the world, famous museums (the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Centre Georges Pompidou, the Institut du Monde Arabe) and the lesser-known museums of advertising, fashion or fairground arts. ILE-DE-FRANCE: Surrounding the city of Paris is the region of Ile-de-France, a green land where the living is good – a region full of energy. Of course, there will always be Paris – the powerhouse of its dynamic region. But don't overlook the rest of Ile-de-France: it's a charming area with many different aspects. From the Chevreuse, Yvette or Essonne valleys with their pretty villages to the inviting forests at Rambouillet, Saint-Germain or Fontainebleau, Ile-de-France is a natural paradise. It's also an inspirational region where you walk in the footsteps of famous artists who were charmed by its light and atmosphere: at Barbizon, so dear to landscape painters; at Nogent-sur-Marne or Auvers-sur-Oise, home of the Impressionists. Ile-de-France is a land of heritage with a long list of fascinating cultural sites – Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte, the Saint-Denis basilica and more.
- Please send us a review of these holiday apartments near Eurodisney by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Apartment Summary (FR265) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
studio to 3 beds
|1||not yet||from £58/night|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|