international paris holiday park, close to eurodisney, paris
- Situated on the banks of the River Seine, this holiday park is ideal for visiting Disneyland® Resort Paris or the Paris itself. Camping International is set near to the upmarket residential suburb of Maisons-Laffitte in north-west Paris. An ideal base to explore the capital, the park is within walking distance of the local train station, which takes just twenty minutes to reach the city centre and will also take you directly to Disneyland® Resort Paris. In Maisons Laffitte you will find several good restaurants, a supermarket, local shops and a sports complex. Please be aware that barges and trains can be heard on-park as you are in the middle of a city. Families travelling with small children also please note that some of our mobile home pitches are located close to open water so please request one further away on booking. The park does have disabled facilities but please check before booking.
- Facilities on this holiday park in Paris include restaurant & bar with kids menu, takeaway, wifi internet access, shop, table tennis, football, basketball, fishing, playground, launderette. Nearby there is a swimming pool where under 6s go FREE.
- Paris: Just a short 20 minute trip from the parc takes you into the centre of Paris where you can be immersed in Parisian culture. All of the famous sites are easily accessible from International, including the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and Sacré Coeur.
- If it is magic and thrills you are after then Disneyland Paris, where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive, is only 40 minutes away. 'Parc Asterix' is another of the area's popular theme parks, hosting one of Europe's largest roller coasters.
- For more action then La Mer de Sable is a family theme park with Wild West Shows, roller coasters, fairground rides, water rides, playgrounds and lots more – an exquisite blend of games, rides, attractions and shows.
- Château Thiory Wildlife Park, approximately 35 minutes from Paris, is the home to a range of exotic animals, from Komodo dragons to white crocodiles, and there is even a glass tunnel where you can get up close to the lions.
- A visit to Monet's garden is a must. Over 100,000 plants and flowers are replaced each year and it is said that you need to make a visit every season. Wandering through the sparkling gardens is a real pleasure.
- A great way to see the city is to take the Batobus, a boat tour along the Seine. Or to see Paris on a different scale, visit France Miniature, the largest miniature park in Europe with models of famous monuments and landmarks.
- Palace of Versailles is just to the west of Paris and you cannot fail to be impressed by Louis XIV's incredible palace and gardens
- Horse riding facilities can be found just 500m from the park and tennis courts just 3km away. Slightly further afield there is also cycle hire, golf, driving range, boat trips, rafting, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and dinghy sailing.
- Espirit 3 bedroom (sleeps 8, max 6 adults) - 1 double & 2 twin bedrooms, central living/dining area with sofa bed & a well equipped fully fitted kitchen.
- Classic Plus 2 bedroom (sleeps 7, max 6 adults) - 1 double & 1 single bedroom with bunk beds, central living/dining area with sofa bed & a well equipped fully fitted kitchen.
- Tree houses - Sleep sky-high in safety and style, in a uniquely designed house that's been cleverly constructed 3-5 metres from the ground. Includes double bed, 2-4 single beds, 1-2 dry toilets, blankets & pillows, neither water nor electricity are supplied
- Please send us a review of this holiday park near Disneyland Paris by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (FR266) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 or 3, treehouse
|1||not yet||from £50/night|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|