cheap holidays to france with eurocamp - outdoor holidays for families
- STOP PRESS: Gold award winner for large camping and mobile holiday company and Silver award for best large company to Western Europe in 2014.
- Founded in 1973, Eurocamp is multiple award winning and has been providing quality, great value, outdoor holidays to British families for over 40 years. Our wide offer of beautiful family friendly parks spans across much of Europe, offering you a variety of cultures, landscapes and activities to choose from. We have parks in 10 different countries: click here for Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and last but certainly not least, Croatia.
- You can choose to stay in our more traditional, fully-equipped and comfortable mobile homes, bungalows or lodges with optional air conditioning. But if you are more adventurous at heart, you can add some fun to your holidays by choosing to sleep in our modern and cozy tents or in our super cool tree houses!
- We pride ourselves in providing you and your family not only an outstanding holiday experience but also cheap holidays to France which can be hard to come by! We are also fully ABTA bonded, ATOL protected for package holidays including flights, Sage Pay & VeriSign to protect and encrypt your information & payments - online booking could not be more secure. Come give us a try!
- Our parks run many fun and FREE Kids Clubs from 6 months up to 17 year olds to make sure your children are kept busy and entertained while making new friends at the club! FREE learn to swim or learn to cycle lessons are available at some of our larger holiday parks & kids clubs are separated into sensible age groups, particularly during peak summer season so that activities can be tailored specifically to the aged of your children. We also offer paid clubs including Soccer School or Tennis Lessons at certain parks.
- Stay active and healthy by enjoying the multiple sports activities we offer in our parks. From relaxing golf, to water sports, cycling and horse riding, you sure will find plenty of fun things for the whole family to do!
- Eurocamp Active - a selection of parks that allow you to continue enjoying the sport you are passionate about on holiday such as cycling, skiing, walking or climbing. Parks include the following (click on the red link to go to that park): Le Ranolien in Brittany, La Pergola or Domaine de Chalain in the Jura region of eastern France, Les Sablons in the Languedoc, Val de Cantobre or Le Ranc Daviane in south west France, or in the Dordogne - Les Grottes de Roffy or La Palombiere, Airotel Pyrenees on the France/Spain border Domaine du Verdun in the south of France, or in the Alps a larger choice: Camping Les Fontaines; La Ravoire; Ferme de la Serraz; or Le Belledone.
- Pet friendly parks because many people couldn't imagine going on holiday without their pet who is also part of your family!
- Splash Parks: some of our parks offer epic water complexes to cool yourself down during the holidays heat! Come and enjoy our fun water slides, chutes, spa facilities and toddler pools with your little ones! Sequoia Park or Le Vieux Port on the Atlantic coast in south west France would be the pick of the bunch.
- Add some fun to your stay with us by visiting some of the best Theme Parks in Europe! Some of our parks are located close to the best Theme Parks on the continent! And some special discounts may apply for our guests visiting these thrilling attractions that include Disneyland Paris, Puy du Fou, Parc Asterix, Futuroscope in France - click here for information about these great theme parks and their closest holiday parks.
- Little Eurocampers - a selection of ideal holiday parks to suit families with young children as they have at least one or more of these extra special toddler friendly facilities: direct beach access, pitches in safe locations, paddle-tastic pools, close to ferry ports or airport, lots of activities for little eurocampers, playgrounds for tots, indoor or covered pools. Click here for more information about these ideal holidays for toddlers.
- Pack only your clothes and essential items! Linen, towels and blankets can be pre-booked during your reservation! Travel light, we've got all you need here!
- Book FREE baby equipment in advance such as cots, highchairs, potties, bed rails, changing mats, booster seats, baby baths & decking gates
- For mini-tots you can hire play tents, all terrain buggies and toddler trucks.
- All mobile homes are toddler friendly including night lights, blackout curtains or blinds, toddler cutlery, toilet step, plug socket covers, door frame finger stoppers & safety gate.
- To make things easier for you, we decided to make sure we would be flexible for both holiday dates and payment options. We offer you the possibility of paying in multiple installments after a first deposit of only £99 (sometimes cheaper if you catch our early bird deals) - great if you are looking specifically for cheap holidays to France.
- Mobile homes: our comfortable, fully-equipped and spacious 2/3 bedrooms mobile homes can sleep up to 8 people. When booking your mobile home accommodation, you can choose between six different standards of price and options like air conditioning to suit your budget. Check out our website for more information by clicking here.
- Lodges and bungalows: our quaint lodges, chalets and bungalows feature up to 3 bedrooms, air conditioning as standard, gas BBQ, garden furniture and a fully-equipped modern kitchen including dishwasher & microwave among other great facilities. Click here for more information on our 3 bedroom lodges that are available at Domaine de Massereau in the Languedoc region on the Mediterranean coast. Or, click here for more information on our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom mountain lodges at Airotel Pyrenees on the France / Spain border.
- Tree houses: you've dreamed of it your entire life and been nagged by your kids just like you nagged your parents and yet a treehouse was never built. Don't worry, now's you chance to fulfill every childhood dream! Climb up and enjoy the amazing view from 3-5m above ground from your very own quirky holiday accommodation. One pod treehouses sleep up to 5, whereas 2 pod treehouses sleep up to 6 (sorry no under 2s for safety reasons). Its a truly authentic experience ie no water or electricity but we do provide one of our fully equipped tents onsite for your use as well so you don't need to completely "slum it" for the whole of your holiday. Click on the links below to visit parks n France that offer treehouse accommodation are as follows:
- Le Val de Bonnal, Jura, eastern France with 6 lane waterslide, zip wires & high wire course in this lesser known region of France
- International Maisons-Laffitte, Paris, central France - a little oasis in the city on the bank of the Seine & just 40 mins by train to Disneyland Paris
- La Croix du Vieux Pont, Paris, central France - packed with numerous activities beside a natural fishing lake. Perfect location for a day trip to Disneyland Paris
- Domaine des Ormes, Brittany, north west France - nearby the famous Mont St Michel, this park is ideal for families who love activity holidays as there are just so many to choose from
- La Grande Métairie, Brittany, north west France - a stunning pool complex with slides & indoor pool ideal all year round, onsite petting farm animals & close to famous Carnac Stones
- Château La Forêt, Vendee, western coast of France - set within the grounds of this stunning chateau with plenty on offer including a treetop adventure and a perfect location for a day trip to the amazing Puy du Fou that will transfix the whole family.
- Le Château des Marais, Loire, west central France - set within the grounds of a stately manor house, this peaceful park will keep the kids busy whilst you can relax in the mini spa.
- Fully-equipped and quality tents: no, you won't be sleeping in a grotty tent here! Although it is the most basic type of accommodation we offer and therefore will fulfill your requirement for a cheap holiday to France, all our tents both Canvas and Safari are new, fully equipped, clean and comfortable! You can't believe it? Then visit the website and look at the photos by clicking here if you don't believe us!
- How can we even begin to list or explain the wonders of France? A country with such a rich history, heritage, preserved architecture and traditions. If you ask yourself what to do in France, the answer is simple: everything! Wether you enjoy the ocean/sea/beach life or if you are more into old stones, you will be able to enjoy world class castles, citadels and fortification, or you are after an activity holiday then this is the place to come.
- Perhaps its your first holiday abroad with a new family or you have horrific memories of travelling with young children and want somewhere with easy access? Then there are several options: Northern France & Picardy within an hour's drive of Calais, Normandy with its famous history or the ever popular region of Brittany where you could always take the ferry straight there. Alternatively if you are happy to drive that little bit further and get that slightly better weather you could try the coastal region of the Vendee.
- If you'd rather mix visits to local vineyards within France with your beach holiday then I would suggest you chose one of the following locations (click on the red link to go to the parks that we offer in that area): Burgundy, Bordeaux wine in the Dordogne region or the Gascony & Gironde region, the Loire for its famous whites & lesser known reds or fizz, stay in the Paris region to day trip for Champagne (and Disneyland Paris of course), Languedoc for the biggest wine producing region in the world, or the much lesser well known wine region of The Jura. Which vineyard in France isn't famous worldwide?
- Or are you looking for fashionable and bling bling destinations? Then I would suggest looking for you holiday in either our Cote d'Azur (Provence & the French Riviera) or perhaps you should try the exclusive & beautiful island of Corsica? Whatever you look for, France has got something to satisfy your needs!
- In France you will be able to enjoy:
- Beaches: world class surfing spots, water sports, beaches perfect for families or quiet and relaxing beaches! Whatever you want, then France certainly has it.
- Rural Life: the core of French life and its people lies in the countryside. So it doesn't matter if you choose to holiday on the coast or inland, if you want to experience authentic French life then look no further than a day trip into the local rural villages.
- Chateaux & Castles: wherever you go in France, you won't be far from one of their historic & stunning chateau or castles. Always worth a visit if you can drag yourself away from our super holiday parks that is!
- Cities & towns: Paris is the "Centre of the World" for Parisians only & perhaps your kids if they are begging you to visit Disney. However, they forget that France is filled with delightful cities and towns. Go explore France beyond Paris city limits & I can promise you that you won't regret it!
- Nature: French dominions span across the entire globe. But no need to go as far as Tahiti to be taken aback by the beauty of nature in this country! Brittany, Normandy, the Alps or the Pyrenees are bound to thrill you! And they're much closer!
- Whatever happened throughout the course of History, French people love the British visitor! So come and discover this beautiful country. For more information about our parks and activities in France, please get in touch with a team member by clicking here and selecting "Live Chat" from the top or right hand side menu - its cheaper than phoning their expensive telephone line!
- Please send us a review of this family friendly holiday company offering cheap holidays to France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 8
2 or 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|