le verdun-sur-mer villas, atlantic coast, aquitaine, sw france
- 1 & 2 bedroom split level holiday villas on a small complex of 70 holiday homes with large shared heated swimming pool & children's paddling pool. Located in Le Verdun-sur-Mer, just 100km from Bordeaux, which is a paradise for beach lovers & watersports such as surfing, sand sailing, body boarding or just swimming from the stunning sandy beach right on the Atlantic Ocean. These holiday villas are located just 2km from Gironde beaches, 3km from the Atlantic beaches & 1.5km from the centre of the village with shops, cafes, bars & restaurants.
- Le Verdon-sur-Mer is just 100km north of Bordeaux that provides easy access via budget flights or motorways from the UK. There are nearly 40km of sandy beaches right on the Atlantic Ocean so its a paradise for beach holidays & watersports enthusiasts. It is also the perfect place to relax, stroll, cycle or partake in the numerous sporting activities in the surrounding forests and dunes or visit the famous local vineyards such as the castle of Médoc and Bordelais, the ports of Verdon and Bloc or even the Cordouan lighthouse in the estuary, one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Ground floor: Lounge/kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet. First floor: Either 1 or 2 double or twin bedrooms, double sofa bed in lounge.
- Shared swimming pool, children's paddling pool
- Table tennis, kids play areas, shared jacuzzi hot tub
- Microwave, Dishwasher
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking
- Garden furniture
- All fuel, power, bed linen & towels included.
- Pet friendly holiday villa - 1 pet allowed at a small charge.
- Please send us a review of this holiday villa in south west France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR307) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 to 2
|1||not yet||from £109/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|