le reveil holiday home, le lardin saint lazare, dordogne, sw france
Holiday Home Accommodation Summary (FR306) (click here for map)
up to 4
- 2 bedroom stone holiday home on the edge of a pretty village in the Dordogne region of South West France. Set within its own garden, there is a private swimming pool, unusual for a 2 bed holiday cottage. Located just a short walk from the village shops, cafes & restaurants. Further afield, there is plenty of restaurants along the Vezere river, 18th century gardens at Eyrignac & a beach at the large lake in Larche about 16km away. Excellent location for a good value family holiday in the Dordogne.
- Access through garden on to ground level: Entrance hall. Living/dining room with feature open fire place and balcony. Separate well equipped kitchen with door to terrace. Double bedroom. Shower room/WC. First floor: Twin bedroom with basin and bidet
- Small lawned garden with pergola
- Private swimming pool (8m x 4m, depth 1.1m to 1.6m)
- Central heating
- Washing machine, Dishwasher, Microwave
- TV & DVD player
- Travel cot available on request
- Garden furniture
- Sun loungers
- All linen included.
- There is plenty of offer in the area for your holiday other than spending the day in the garden by your own private pool then wandering the 800m into the centre of the village for a choice of shops, cafes, restaurants & tennis! The old town of Sarlat as well as Montignac where you can go canoeing and visit the famous painted caves of Lascaux, are not too far away. The large town of Brive (26km away) is ideal for shopping and has a golf course, not to mention an airport. Antique fairs can be enjoyed in Sarlat (from June to September), or purchase produce from the local weekly market. This is an ideal location for a good value holiday.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Dordogne holiday home by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Cottages.com website
- Outstanding 2 bed property with lots of room, good garden and private swimming pool. Although located on a village road, it was not too busy. Great for staying at home by the pool or good for touring
- Beautiful garden and pool areas, very well maintained.