le bourgeoisie villa, cenac-et-saint-julien, sarlat, dordogne, sw france
- Stunning 16th century manor house within walking distance of the Dordogne River. This 4 bed holiday villa sleeps up to 8 in comfort & style plus it has its own private salt water swimming pool. Nearby is the medieval town of Sarlat, renowned as one of France’s prettiest towns in the Dordogne, south west France.
- Living room with open fire. Kitchen/dining room. Utility. WC. First floor: Two double bedrooms; one with en-suite shower room/WC, one with en-suite bathroom, separate shower and double basin. WC. Second floor: two twin bedrooms (can be kingsize); both with en-suite shower room/WC
- Large private garden and courtyards
- Summer dining room under covered terrace
- Salt-water swimming pool (12m x 5.5m, depth 0.8m to 1.7m)
- Open fire, Underfloor/central heating (at cost)
- Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave
- Satellite TV, DVD player, CD player
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Table tennis, table football, trampoline
- Garden furniture, Sun loungers, Barbecue
- All linen included.
- Please send us a review of this Dordogne holiday villa by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- On the whole we had a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday, the weather was very kind to use. The beds were so comfortable that we sleep in most morning (shame). Some of the furniture could do with updating and repair, such as kitchen chairs and lounge sofas. Other than that the farm house had lots of character and rustic appeal. The staff we encountered were very helpful and talkative even though English/French was limited. When we have saved some more money we would love to go back, we found the whole area quiet expensive especially food.
- One of the finest holiday rentals we have ever had - the house, the internal furnishing, the swimming pool, the grounds - all are exceptional. From the friendly, informative and interesting welcome from Bruno, the caretaker, to the friendly departure message from Victoria, this rental cannot be faulted. We would return to the property in an instant for another holiday. For anyone travelling to this region, La Bourgeoisie is one of the very best rentals available - the finest quality all the way!
- We had a lovely time at the property, it is ideally situated for many of the areas attractions. Domme and Sarlat within easy striking distance. Had an enjoyable day canoeing down river from the company just on the main road near the drive entrance. The owner friendly and took time to tell us of the best shops and attractions etc. Great holiday, thank you Gerald!
- The welcome pack of bread, milk and wine was very much appreciated, our caretaker was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area, we will definitely be using your company again.
- La Bourgeoisie is in an excellent location for visiting towns along the valley of the river Dordogne. Domme is right on its doorstep and it is only a short drive (or canoe ride) down the river to the historic towns such as Cenac. Sarlat has a beautiful old town to explore canoeing down the Dordogne has to be the highlight of the holiday, even our 5yr old son was given his own paddle to assist.
- The property was beautifully decorated and located in a great quite and picturesque area with great pool.
- We visited this farmhouse for Christmas and although out of season there was still plenty to see and do. The under floor heating was excellent, there was a fantastic log fire and each bedroom had an en suite. The owners made us very welcome, they spoke English and recommended which local shops and restaurants to use. We visited Salat Christmas market and the walled town of Domme. Several Chateaus were open all the year round.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR285) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|