domaine de peyrecaty, belves, dordogne, sw france
- Special offer: £200 off per week in our large 5-bed house Le Manior for weeks 29th August and 5th Sept. Cadouin our 2-bed villa and L'Ecurie our 4-bed detached farmhouse available for a 7 or 9 day holiday from 5th Sept. Call 0871 711 5460 (local UK rate) or from in France (+33) 0553 291 683, please mention RFH
- We specialise in self-catering family holidays and have something here for babies, tots, teens and Mums & Dads. On our 52-acre country estate we have a mixture of 9 farmhouses and modern villas, along with an extensive range of on-site facilities for the whole family to enjoy.
- As well as having 5 different play areas for children we also have a large heated swimming pool with a toddler splash pool, a tennis court and our own private guests bar. Every morning the local baker delivers freshly baked breads and croissants and we serve fresh coffee at the sunny bar terrace. In the evenings if you want a break from cooking then we have a range of delicious home-cooked meals which we can deliver to you straight from our kitchen. We also have a masseuse who will visit you here and you can opt to have a massage in your cottage or in the sunshine in your garden.
- France is famous for its laidback lifestyle with hot sunny days relaxing by the pool, dining al fresco and more importantly a place where families with children are truly welcomed and this is what we aim for here Domaine de Peyrecaty - a place where parents can relax and unwind whilst the children have fun.
- Swimming pool fenced & heated to a child-friendly 28°
- Toddler splash pool, sunbathing terrace, summer house
- 5 different children's play areas
- Our own Bar serving local wines, beers, fresh coffee...
- Indoor barn packed with toys, games, dressing-up box, cars, bikes…
- Tennis Court, Badminton, table tennis, pétanque…
- Tots picnic area
- Sand court with climbing frames, slides, football…
- Adventure playground, swings, dens…
- Home-cooked meals served hot straight from our kitchen
- Croissants delivered fresh each day for breakfast
- Weekly BBQ
- Baby & toddler equipment provided free-of-charge
- free Wi-Fi, DVD library, home-cooked cakes on Sundays
- We can also offer massage, a shopping service, babysitting, arrival meal and a canoeing day trip
- The French love children and so do we here at Peyrecaty. We have something for them all from babies to teenagers, because we know that if the children are happy, then the parents are too. With 9 families holidaying with us each week you can be sure that your little ones will have lots of new friends to play with. Children enjoy the freedom of being able to collect their croissants from the Toy Barn in the mornings bringing them back to Mummy & Daddy for breakfast and then playing on the Peyrecaty country estate in a safe, fun and rural environment.
- To help you travel light we can provide, free-of-charge - a Full-Size Wooden Cot & Bedding, Fun Bedding for Boys & Girls, Baby Monitor & Video Monitor, Baby Bath, Bed Guard, Books for all ages, Booster Seat, Bouncy Chair, Changing Mat, Child-Friendly Plates, Cups & Cutlery, Containers for storing food in the fridge & freezer, Food Blender, Footstool, High Chair, Night Light, Mattress Protectors, Potty, Socket Covers, Stair Gates, Steriliser, Toilet Training Seat and Toys. We also have Bumbo seats, play mats, changing tables, strollers and travel cots plus in the children’s bedrooms the windows have shutters or blackout lining on the curtains.
- There are 9 holiday cottages here and you can choose from detached stone farmhouses to modern villas. All the houses are fully furnished and equipped to a high standard with dishwashers, stainless steel saucepans, Italian cutlery, king-size beds for parents, excellent showers, bed linen, fluffy towels, hairdryers etc. In the gardens and terraces you’ll find dining tables, barbecues and sun umbrellas. On the estate we also have walking and jogging trails straight from your front door.
- Enormous 5- bedroom house with a library
- Detached 4-bedroom farmhouse with stunning views
- Detached charming 2-bedroom stone farmhouse
- Two cottages one with an annexe for the grandparents
- Four modern villas surrounding a lavender filled courtyard
- We're within a 5-20 minute drive of all the villages & tourist attractions of this region such as -
- Award wining villages - Belves, Beynac, Domme, Monpazier, La Roque Gageac, Les Eyzies, Limeuil
- Dordogne river which is truly picturesque and also great for canoeing on
- The local village has shops, supermarket, restaurants, banks, markets, post office...
- 100s of places to visit on your doorstep including Castelnaud & Marqueyssac
- Golf, Horse-Riding, Bike Hire, Aqua parks, River Beaches, Vineyards, Markets...
- Famous towns of Bergerac & Sarlat (45 minutes away)
- Bergerac airport (45 minutes away)
- The local doctor speaks English and will visit you here at Peyrecaty, if you need him
- Please send us a review of this family friendly holiday in the Dordogne by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Fantastic facilities, stunning views, perfect people, superb location. Thank you so much for a wonderful first foreign holiday for our new family, especially our young son Jack. We loved the grounds around Loge Rose and Jack especially adored the play-barn and the wonderful family atmosphere. Thank you! Love J, E & D- UK'
- Yet another lovely holiday for the 5th year. Steve & Helen have been excellent hosts. Many happy hours spent on the tennis court, pool and especially in the bar. R & J - West Sussex
- The children have had a great time...and so have we! A great location for families of all ages, plenty to do and we have all met new friends. Thanks to Steve and Helen... great hosts. N & B – Surrey
- Thank you for giving us a fantastic holiday - it's been just perfect - the location is fantastic and your estate, well, is just magnificent, the views you have here are stunning and we can't believe how peaceful it is here. We've had a truly fantastic holiday and can't thank you enough, from the warmth of your hospitality to the great cooking. We'll be back. M – America
- We came here for 3 years on the trot, then thought we'd try somewhere different, but the following year we came back here. There really is no where better than this... there is something for everyone. There is something special about this place, it is so relaxing, great for families of all ages, the views are amazing and Steve & Helen are perfect hosts. The bar is great and an added bonus to such a brilliant place. You have it all here. Thank you and we'll see you again next year. M & G - Surrey
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (FR216) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|not yet||£1,125 - £2,295/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||0871 711 5460 (local UK rate) or from in France (+33) 0553 291 683, please mention RFH||Email owner by clicking on icon|
Facilities on offer at these family friendly holiday cottages
Facilities for children at Peyrecaty
Especially for Babies & Tots
The Holiday Cottages available are as follows:
What’s local to Domaine de Peyrecaty
Click on the link before for more information & availability
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of these holiday cottages in the Dordogne, South West France.