moliets holiday resort, landes, aquitaine, sw france
- There are a number of partners that I work with who offer breaks at the Moliets coast holiday resort so it may be worthwhile comparing prices & exactly what each company includes in that price for your own particular holiday dates prior to booking. If at all possible, please book online via these links if at all possible in order to help me keep RFH up & running, thank you:
- Click here for Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - award winning, ABTA member, secure & encrypted online payment system and lowest price guarantee from this well-known family friendly holiday brand. I would suggest that if you would like to stay in a studio or apartment & get involved in all of the activities that you might prefer to book with this partner.
- Click here for MadameVacances - ABTA protected, often cheaper than most other partners with lowest price guarantee and over 20 years of experience. I would suggest that if you are looking for a luxury villa holiday then I would suggest you book with this partner although I would check that Pierre et Vacances are not cheaper just in case.
- In the south of Landes, surrounded by the most beautiful pine forests and bordered by two golf courses designed by Robert Trent Jones Senior, the Moliets car-free holiday resort extends down to the sea. This holiday resort is divided into four districts where the houses and small residences bear the architectural characteristics of the region. A restaurant and bar complete the décor. The outstanding tennis court and four swimming pools, including one heated pool, children's pools and a diving pool, are dotted throughout the estate. The beach, 1.5 kilometres away, is easily reached on foot or by bicycle.
- Water complex with 4 pools and paddling pools along with a diving pool.
- Tennis Grand Slam on clay, grass and green sets.
- Outstanding golf course. Fans will love the course by the seaside.
- Kids' and teens' clubs from 3 months to 17 years and dedicated classes. Every age group has its own club with inventive and appealing holiday activities! Book your rental accommodation to take advantage of a special price and guarantee a place. (with Pierre et Vacances)
- Next to a surfing school and water sports: bodyboard, sailing & other popular sports
- "L'Escale" restaurant offers a beautiful terrace by the pool where you can savour specialities of the Landes region, seafood and themed buffets. Bookable restaurant package (breakfast, Meal Voucher or half-board) before you leave home to take the hassle out of catering on holiday (with Pierre et Vacances)
- "Family Party" packs delivered to your house or apartment including all of the equipment and ingredients required to prepare a barbecue, fondue or crepe party - booking onsite
- Themed clubs or courses available: secret agent course (6-12 years), circus skills course (6-8 years), DJ course (ages 13+), 4 day junior golf lessons (ages 9-15 years) - available with Pierre et Vacances
- Fitness classes including Zumba
- Volleyball, football, basketball, archery, paintball, quad biking
- Water sports include: body boarding, kayak, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, rafting
- Evening entertainment programme
- The Moliets holiday village offers a range of accommodation from 4/5 people studios to 3/4 bedroom houses for 7 to 8 people. Guests can choose from three different ranges of comfort: Comfort (best value); Select with modern accommodation with modern interior decoration; and VIP in a special location and luxury equipment.
- Each of the spacious villas have individually designed interiors, with light and airy open plan living/dining and kitchen areas, with log fires, 26 inch satellite TV, and large patio doors leading out onto the private screened pool terrace with sun loungers, poolside table and chairs. The en-suite bathroom in the master suite also has Jacuzzi/whirlpool bath.
- All on ground floor: Living/dining room/kitchen with double sofa bed and patio door to terrace. Three or four bedrooms (may be double or twin depending on requirements), one with patio doors to garden and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath. Shower room. Two separate WCs.
- Private terrace & lawned garden
- Private swimming pool (8m x 4m, depth 1.5m) with Roman steps
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer
- Satellite TV (limited English channels) & DVD player
- Wi-fi (on request)
- Cot and highchair available on request (at cost)
- Garden furniture, Sun loungers
- All linen included. NB: Spa baths in some villas.
- Pet friendly holiday villa - 1 pet allowed.
- Please send us a review of these holiday villas on the coast in south west France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR307) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
2 to 12
1 to 4
1 to 2
|not yet||from £229/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|