domaine de fonteneau, floirac, near bordeaux, gironde, sw france
- Luxury holiday villa on the outskirts of Bordeaux & an ideal base to explore the famous vineyards of South West France. Ideally suit large family groups or more than one family with 6 bedrooms & sleeps up to 12 + cots. Outside there is plenty of garden to explore plus a private swimming pool.
- Ground floor: Living room with two steps to dining room with kitchen area. Utility. Twin bedroom with sitting-area and en-suite shower room/WC. Separate WC. First floor: Two kingsize bedrooms, one with additional single bed (for child), both with en-suite bathroom/WC and shower cubicle. Further kingsize bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC and over-bath shower. Twin bedroom
- 1-hectare grounds & Terrace
- Private swimming pool (14m x 6m, depth 0.9m to 2.3m)
- Central heating (at cost)
- Two open fires
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, freezer
- Satellite TV, DVD player, Video player, CD/stereo & wifi internet
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Garden furniture, Sun loungers & Barbecue
- All linen included
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly holiday home - 2 dogs welcome.
- Please send us a review of this luxury villa in south west France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Beautiful house and grounds the only negative would be the Mosquitos maybe part of the welcome going forward the owners could warn and propose options
- Great location for lots of things esp. Bordeaux city. Ideally would have liked to be a bit more rural and nearer beaches but to be fair once in the garden you only see the garden and you have an excellent pool. Pools great in hot weather no good in winter etc as not heated or covered.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR290) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|not yet||from £375/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|