la pergola holiday park, lac de chalain, jura, eastern france
- A spectacular mountain setting in the heart of the Jura, ideal for outdoor and watersport enthusiasts wanting a holiday in eastern France. Situated on the wooded shoreline of the beautiful Lac de Chalain, La Pergola is only 4km from Doucier and a convenient holiday base for exploring the lakes, forests, waterfalls and mountains of this stunning area. Much of the daytime activity centres around the lake and beach, where you can make use of windsurfing facilities. There is also an attractive swimming pool complex. In high season the family friendly holiday park becomes very lively, with plenty of organised entertainment. Our mobile homes are set on steep terraces and may be unsuitable for customers with mobility problems.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at this family friendly holiday park with swimming pool at La Pergola, Jura, Eastern France from Eurocamp - ABTA members - book securely online 24 hours a day for latest offers
- Chalain Lake, perhaps the most impressive of Jura’s lakes, is ideal for fishing and watersports. There are many woodland trails nearby, following the River Herisson and its magnificent waterfalls. To the west, the Cirque de Baume is a beautiful valley with huge caves and waterfalls.
- Facilities at this family friendly lakeside holiday park in the Jura region of eastern France is as follows: 3 outdoor heated swimming pools, jacuzzi, canoeing, pedalos, kayaking, dinghy sailing, table tennis, football, badminton, squash, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, archery, boules, horse riding, fishing onsite, golf driving range, playground, cinema, cycle hire, restaurant, bar, wifi internet & launderette.
- Fun station kids club - free club for ages 4-12 in July & August
- Base club - free club for ages 13 years plus in July & August
- Villanova Mobile Home (sleeps 7) - 8.5m x 3m, modern, well equipped including a fully fitted kitchen and lounge/dining area. 2 bedrooms - master, twin with foldaway bunk, lounge converts to double bed, bathroom with shower & toilet
- Villagrand 3 bedroom mobile home (sleeps 8) - 8.5m x 3.7m, with open plan lounge/dining room & fully fitted kitchen. 3 bedrooms - master double, twin, bunk bedroom, bathroom with shower & toilet, lounge converts to double bed.
- Touring Caravan Pitches & Camping Pitches
- Dino Zoo - traces the evolution of animals from millions of years ago the present day. There are reconstructions of a variety of dinosaurs
- Chateau d'Arlay - The château, a former convent, has immaculate gardens, with fun being the theme. The trees and plants are laid out in a scheme to resemble a number of games such as croquet, dominoes and draughts. Since 1994 the château has been home to the centre for wild fauna species including owls and birds of prey
- Les Grottes de la Balme - The caves of La Balme are particularly surprising because of the richness and diversity of their underground phenomena. Animations allow discovery of the beauty of the cave (stalactites and stalagmites) via a light and sound show. Infra-red cameras allow the visitor to observe the bats which live in the caves. A visit lasts 1hr 30 mins
- Maison de Louis Pasteur - Guided visit to discover the house where Louis Pasteur spent his childhood. The house has been retained exactly as it was in Pasteur's day
- Touro Parc en Beaujolais - Touro Parc is a wildlife park and leisure park combined with a number of small railways to help get around the park. There is a waterpark which opens in high season only. The wildlife park has over 800 animals from around the world. There are good restaurants and eating facilities
- Salins les Bains salt mines - Salt mines and thermal baths
- Please send us a review of this holiday park in Eastern France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (FR275) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
2 or 3
|not yet||from £375/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|