family holidays in france with pierre et vacances, centerparcs group
- Pierre et Vacances first offered family holidays in France in 1967 in the Alps and since then the concept has grown significantly and we are now the largest provider of self catering holidays in France & Spain. We are part of the larger group that includes the more famous CenterParcs, so you can have confidence that we know how to offer you the best family holidays in France.
- Our expertise, organization and outstanding service has earned us the trust of many customers and we are now well known to offer fabulous apartments & villages all over Europe. The following list will hopefully point you in the direction depending on what you are looking for:
- Beach holidays in France - regions including the French Riviera & the Languedoc in the south, the Vendee or Aquitaine in the west or Brittany & Normandy in northern France. Click here for beach holidays
- Rural holidays in France - including the Ardeche or the well known region of Provence in southern France.
- City breaks in France - Paris, Cannes or Toulous for example, we have a big choice of city breaks all over the country
- Family holidays in Spain & the Islands: a great many "Costas" (coastal) to choose from such as Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Calida, Costa del Sol, Costa Dorada, Costa del Alhazar or Las Palmas in Majorca and Mallorca in the Balaeric Islands or Tenerife and Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands..
- Family holidays in Portugal - all on the popular Algarve coast near Albufeira, Lagos or Quinta do Logo.
- Family holidays in Italy - such as the world famous region of Tuscany, Pouilles or the popular island of Sardinia.
- Click here for a list of all our destinations including France, Spain & its islands, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland both for summer and winter ski holidays.
- If you look for quality, experience, amazing customer service & a company that knows what families want and need on holiday then look no further, Pierre & Vacances is the right choice for you!
- Kids clubs - leave your kids with our fun and fully trained staff for a little while and allow them to have loads of adventures and meet new friends while you have some time for yourself.
- Swimming pools, hot tubs and water parks - most of our self catering holidays have amazing swimming pools or relaxing hot tubs for your enjoyment. Some of our holiday apartments, especially the ones in the Alps or Pyrenees that are popular for ski holidays also include an indoor swimming pool and some of our other accommodation have onsite water parks.
- Lowest price guarantee - find the price cheaper elsewhere and we will refund the difference
- Pet friendly holidays: leaving your best friend at home while you go on holiday can be really stressful for everyone involved. With this in mind and knowing that most pet owners have a hard time separating from their fury friends, we've allowed all four-legged friends in our holiday homes for a small weekly supplement. Make sure you select this option when booking online.
- Flexible travel dates - unlike many of our competitors, if your are looking for flexibility then look no further.
- Bed and bath linen provided - worry only about the essential when packing and leave the linen issue to us! Both bed and bath linen are provided and included in any booking.
- Wifi access - is provided in most of our apartments so you don't need to worry about keeping up with what's going on at home plus your kids won't complain about not being able to play their favourite online games or keeping in touch with mates back home.
- A la carte services - such as parking, ironing board, hairdryer, cleaning kits, baby packs & even catering services at some places among other carefully thought out options to make your stay with us even easier.
- Adapted apartments for people with reduced mobility - in our quest to make everything easier to everyone, many of our apartment accommodation have ramp access and other facilities for people with reduced mobility. Check our website for more information.
- Easy payment options - we accept most credit and debit cards and give you the option to pay in two installments.
- Bakery services - order fresh bread and pastries the night before & just pick it up from reception in the morning - who said self catering was difficult?
- Our beach and summer holiday accommodation includes studios, apartments and houses located in Pierre et Vacances residences or holiday villages many of which are near to gorgeous sandy beaches. Our accommodation sleeps from 2 up to 10 people and are all pet friendly plus we also offer disabled accessible holidays too.
- Almost all of our family holidays in France have at least one swimming pool and often a toddler pool, mini water park, onsite sports, restaurant & bar - or certainly never far away from one! Our kitchens are all fully-equipped often with both a dishwasher & microwave as standard and all are designed with your comfort in mind.
- Everything gets more colourful and enjoyable in summer. People are merrier and we can all take advantage of better weather to enjoy activities outdoors. During your stay at any of Pierre et Vacances self catering holidays, you will be able to try many different activities, such as:
- Going to the beach - enjoy lazy days, beach games, making sandcastles or whilst getting a healthy tan. Most if not all of our summer holiday accommodation are located close to the most beautiful beaches of Europe…and the West Indies!
- Wind or kite surfing classes - try new and fun water activities while enjoying the beach and create unforgettable memories!
- Sailing - for most people, summer and beach holidays are associated with water sports! Therefore add a new skill by taking some sailing lessons.
- Scuba diving - for adults & older children, why not try some scuba diving lessons and discover a new underwater world of wonders and mysteries.
- Cycling and Mountain biking - cycling is so much fun and good for your health! It is the perfect activity to discover the surrounding areas on a sunny day and can organise cycle hire, helmets & child seats or trailers if you need them so the whole family can come along.
- Horse riding - discover the local area with another mode of transport - every little girls dream - ponies!
- Golf - some of our summer holidays are located near fantastic golf courses or if that's too much for the kids, why not try one of our crazy golf courses.
- Hiking - taking the time to discover things on foot is always an adventure so why not give it a try?
- So if I have whetted your appetite, click here for more information & online booking - beware of their premium rate telephone line though, one of the many reasons I recommend you book online, not to mention that if you do via these links, I receive a small commission that allows me to keep Recommended Family Holidays running - thank you.
- Please send us a review of this family friendly holiday company offering cheap holidays to France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 8
2 or 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|