residence les balcons du savoy, chamonix, french alps
- The now world famous ski resort of Chamonix is a bustling town that still retains a traditional French feel & yet has some of the best skiing in France. Residence Les Balcons du Savoy is a 4 star rated, high quality apartment building with magnificent south facing views over to Mont Blanc & its surrounding mountains. It is ski in ski out which is always exceptionally popular, decorated in the traditional Savoyarde style & is still only 3 minutes walk from the town centre. As an added bonus there is a gym, games room & indoor heated swimming pool.
- Self catering apartments are becoming more & more popular for skiing holidays, particularly if they are ski in/ ski out as you can pop back home for a quick lunch instead of paying the high prices on the mountain or waiting in the endless restaurant queues. In addition, the Residence Les Balcons du Savoy in Chamonix is the perfect choice if you have any non-skiing members in your group. The facilities are fabulous with an indoor heated pool with a beautiful view over the mountains. Between 3-9pm skiing guests can have free use of the hammam. In addition there is a gym, games room (including pool, ping pong, video games and table football), bar and a comfortable lounge with a cosy open fireplace.
- The self catering apartments at the Residence Les Balcons du Savoy are comfortable and very spacious. Each has a large balcony with furniture to take in the stunning views, a flat screen TV with DVD player and a telephone. The kitchens are equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, microwave oven and all crockery and cutlery. Beds are made on arrival and interconnecting apartments are available for families or large groups. 1-3 bed apartments are available sleeping from 2 to 8 guests - all apartments have a sofa bed in the lounge.
- Each room has its own private parking space and ski locker and guests can make use of the "transit room" on transfer days; here you can store your luggage and make use of the showers and changing rooms. Free WIFI is available in all communal areas.
- You can also order breakfast every morning so fresh bread, croissants or pain au chocolat might just be on the menu! In addition, the Residence offers full wheelchair access - please request on booking form.
- Guests staying here can take advantage of exclusive discounts on lift passes and ski hire, and Madame Vacances staff are also able to help organise any ski school or transfers you may need.
- PS. Why not check out our blog posting that looks at Family skiing holidays with Pierre et Vacances - ski holidays with the kids are fraught with potential problems - accommodation, childcare, non-skiers in the group, catering, ski equipment, kids activities after skiing - let Pierre et Vacances, part of the Center Parcs group help you. Read on..... by clicking here to view the blog posting & see how they can help you. Published 27 December 2014
- Please send us a review of these Chamonix apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Accommodation Summary (FR213) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 to 3
1 to 2
|not yet||from £909/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|