self catering in val thorens, northern french alps
- The beauty of Val Thorens for a skiing holiday is its height - because it is so high, you are pretty much guaranteed ski in ski out for the whole of the season, plus the season is longer so if you need to go in the Easter school holidays for example, this is the ideal destination. Self catered skiing holidays are becoming more popular with increased prices on the mountain restaurants, so if you stay on the slopes, you can pop home for a quick (and cheap) lunch back at your apartment or chalet - perfect!
- Our partners, Madame Vacances offers a best price guarantee & is, of course an ABTA member - K9324. They offer a choice of accommodation in Val Thorens as below - please book online if possible - thanks!
- Private indoor heated swimming pool & spa, gym
- Located at the foot of the slopes with views across the skiing area
- Restaurant with terrace & panoramic views
- Massage rooms & sauna
- Nursery for children
- Ski lockers & boot warmers
- Covered parking
- 2-4 bed self catering apartments all en suite, well equipped kitchen including dishwasher & balcony. In addition, each apartment has a sofa bed in the lounge.
- Half board available, bread service, catering service if required.
- Mid week cleaning & towel change include - daily cleaning available for extra
- Indoor heated swimming pool & sauna
- Near the centre of the station - ski in/ski out in the Balcons area
- 20 luxurious apartments for 4-14 people
- Balconies with stunning views of the slopes & a log fire in the main lounge
- Located near the centre of the station with ski in/ski out
- Living room with wood burning stoves
- 27 luxury apartments for 4-14 people
- Use of the indoor pool at Le Chalet Altitude nearby
- Guests staying in Val Thorens can take advantage of exclusive discounts on lift passes and ski hire, and Madame Vacances staff are also able to help organise any ski school or transfers you may need.
- PS. Why not check out our blog posting that looks at Family skiing holidays with Pierre et Vacances - ski holidays with the kids are fraught with potential problems - accommodation, childcare, non-skiers in the group, catering, ski equipment, kids activities after skiing - let Pierre et Vacances, part of the Center Parcs group help you. Read on..... by clicking here to view the blog posting & see how they can help you. Published 27 December 2014
- Please send us a review of this ski holiday accommodation in Val Thorens by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Accommodation Summary (FR213) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 14
1 to 6
1 to 4
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|