holiday accommodation in france with madame vacances
- EXCLUSIVE EXTRA 2% off with code for ALL holidays, quote: RFH2 when booking online or on the phone with BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. Super value for money holidays in both summer and winter.
- MadameVacances - your holiday accommodation specialist! With over 20 years of experience in providing you with terrific holiday accommodation options including self-catered apartments, villas and holiday cottages throughout France all year round plus outstanding customer service, Madame Vacances is the best choice for booking your holiday home this year and every year!
- With over 90 carefully handpicked destinations, amazing client service, awesome special deals and discounts, lowest price guarantee & of course, ABTA protected so you can book with peace of mind. With all this combined, MadameVacances are, for sure, the best value for money option for holiday accommodation in France. Don't believe us, then why not check out their website by clicking here? to see for yourself!
- Villas: during your holidays, stay in an amazing villa with either a private pool or a shared pool in the most beautiful and sunny regions of France.
- Self catering apartments in summer & winter residences: in our quest to offer a variety of accommodation options to meet every budget, our portfolio includes an impressive choice of self-catering apartments in the best resorts in France offering great value holidays in the chic resorts on the French Riviera, on the island of Corsica or the fashionable ski resorts in the French Alps for example. Many are located right next door to gorgeous beaches, breathtaking countryside views or right on the ski slopes in the best resorts in the Alps.
- Ski chalets: after a long and knackering day on the slopes, what could be better than coming back to the cozy warmth of your comfortable, well equipped chalet? And if you book last minute or well in advance, you may be eligible for amazing discounts on the final price.
- Hotels in the Alps: we pride ourselves in being able to offer you a high quality hotel experience in the smartest ski resorts in the French Alps. We own and run two newly refurbished hotels in Meribel and Courchevel, offering quality accommodation at reasonable prices in locations known for being expensive and exclusive! In addition to these two hotels, we can also offer you an amazing all-inclusive hotel in Alpe d'Huez, as well as two beautiful and recent hotels in the higher resort of Isola 2000.
- Swimming pools: much of accommodation offers you either private or shared swimming pools and even on winter holidays there are plenty with indoor heated pools too.
- Family friendly: we pride ourselves in making sure the whole family have a great time so we don't forget the kids with playgrounds, clubs, games, sports activities, water parks etc...
- Pets welcome in most accommodation: for a small weekly supplement of only 25 euros, bring your furry friend along with you on a well deserved holiday too!
- Disabled accessible holidays: most of the accommodation options on offer are accessible for guests with reduced mobility. Please check the description of each accommodation prior to booking in order to see if it fits your specific needs.
- Wifi internet access: unless you want to add a digital detox to your holiday, most of holiday accommodation offers WiFi so that you can stay connected to the rest of the world wherever you are.
- Special deals & discounts: we do our very best to offer you incentives to book online at the best possible price so look out for our fabulous special offers which can be up to a whopping 60% off!
- Professional and attentive staff available 7 days a week: our well trained and friendly staff are available to answer any questions you might have during or after your booking online.
- Bed & bath linen rental for a small price: we know packing bed linen and towels can be bulky when traveling with a family in tow! This is why we offer you the choice of renting bed linen and towels for the duration of your stay.
- Secure encrypted credit card payment and optional payment by installments: we offer secure online payment using encyption via the latest & best SSL technology as we value your safety and peace of mind when paying online. Furthermore, you can choose to pay in two installments; the first one upon booking your accommodation with us through our website and the second one, 30 days prior to your arrival which allows you to clearly budget for your holiday.
- Going to the beach: from north to south, France has an incredible variety of beautiful sandy or pebbly beaches! Come relax on some of the most glamorous beaches in Europe whilst staying at our nearby holiday accommodation.
- Water sports: summer and warm weather are synonymous with getting wet and enjoying the water! If your holiday destination is close to the beach, a lake or a river, you will certainly be able to choose from lots of water sports ranging from kayaking to kite or wind surfing, water-skiing, sailing or practicing you surfing skills. And why not try the newest fashion in water sports: stand up paddling!
- Hiking and walking: taking long walks and hikes in the amazingly French countryside is not only envigorating but also a great way to explore the local surroundings with your family and friends.
- Enjoy French gastronomy: of all the cuisines in the World, French food & wine certainly ranks amongst the best! So why not treat your tastebuds with exquisite food, sample the stinky but delicious cheeses, try spiced dishes with Provence herbs or any kind of French pastries that are all to die for! Scrumptious!
- Explore regional cities & towns: charming cities can be found all over France. In Normandy, Fécamp, Falaises, Etretat, Honfleur or Rouen are must sees! Going down south, Nantes, La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Biarritz, Montpellier, Toulon or Nice are also good options…and these are just to name a few! There are dozens and dozens of more interesting cities and towns to discover wherever you may choose to spend your holiday.
- Cycling: does watching the Tour de France whet your appetite? Cycling is a fun way to discover your surroundings and stay healthy at the same time!
- So if I have whetted your appetite, click here for more information & online booking - if at all possible, please might I ask you to book online via this link? That way, I receive a small commission that allows me to keep Recommended Family Holidays running - thank you.
- Please send us a review of this holiday accommodation in France offered by MadameVacances by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 8
2 or 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|