holiday parks in france from al fresco - outdoor holidays with style!
- Al Fresco was founded with the idea of providing you with the best holiday experience you could possibly have. Specifically designed for family holidays who enjoy outdoor living without splashing out huge amounts of money. Al Fresco offer holiday parks here in France but also elsewhere in Europe: click here for Spain, Italy, Croatia & Holland
- Al Fresco provide their unique, high quality service & accommodation at many of France's favourite holiday parks, each selected for their superb mix of incredible facilities, pool complexes, restaurants, children's play areas and their location, taking in beaches, countryside, mountains and lakes. Whichever park you choose, you will never be far from plenty of things to do such as exploring local towns, history & culture (for the adults perhaps) and enjoying the thrill of theme parks & water parks, no doubt much more exciting for the kids.
- Top that off with the comfort of our great reputation and recommendations so you don't need to just take our word for it. Plus all of our package holidays are ABTA bonded, so you can be sure that your money and your holiday are safe from the moment you book. ATOL protection comes as standard on all our flight inclusive holidays. And, our sophisticated online booking service is of course fully designed to both protect and reassure you. So why not join us to experience one of the best holidays of your life!
- Les Prairies de la Mer, Port Grimaud, Côte d'Azur, south of France: an excellent holiday park for families with older children and for beach lovers of all ages with a prime location next to a beautiful sandy beach yet only 500m from Port Grimaud. Daytime activities and an evening programme will certainly keep you all fully entertained.
- La Croix du Vieux Pont, Berny Rivière, Champagne, central France: a vibrant park with covered pool complex and water slide, a lake for canoeing & pedaloes, sports and amusements for energetic kids and only 80km from Disney - a perfect place from which to explore this great family tourist attraction.
- Esterel, Agay, Côte d'Azur, south of France: a oasis of calm & class close to the famous hotspots on the south coast such as Nice and Cannes. The pool complex is nothing short of superb and the kids will have plenty to do with their own games room, club, entertainment and disco. In addition, a fully accessible park for wheelchair users.
- Les Mediteranees Beach Garden, Marseillan Plage, Languedoc, south coast of France: this holiday resort has 3 distinct accommodation areas so you can choose which area will suit you best. All guests have access to every pool and all the facilities onsite. Beach Garden is a quieter park located next to the reserve naturelle de Bagnas, compared to Charlemagne and Nouvelle Floride a short walk away.
- Le Brasilia, Canet Plage, Roussillon, near the France/Spain border: there's always something going on at this resort, perfect for active, sport children of all ages wanted to be entertained. Close to Spain, a great base to explore Picasso's Collioure, Perpignan's Royal palaces and the snowy peaks of the Pyrenees.
- Yelloh! Village le Sérignan Plage, Languedoc, south of France: located next to one of the best beaches in southern France as voted by Telegraph journalists. A fantastic family park with plenty to keep everyone entertained; a fully equipped soft play room for toddlers, a fantastic play pool for children not to mention the kids club & huge range of activities on offer and the spa is superb.
- Superb locations: all of our holiday parks are located close to beautiful beaches, lakes or in iconic mountain regions. All the great facilities offered in our parks were created in order to make your family holidays stress-free! Just enjoy and relax!
- Discounts for early bookings: when booking your holidays with us you are rewarded with sweet deals and discounts if you are an early bird & don't leave it until the last minute!
- Superb holiday park facilities such as swimming pools, water flumes, kids clubs, discos, playgrounds and sports facilities! We have included in our parks some fun activities to keep you & your family entertained and happy while on holiday!
- FREE « kidz » clubs: let your little ones (or even teenagers) have some fun with kids of their own age while you enjoy some precious relaxation time! Our experienced and trained staff will make sure your children have a blast!
- Reception and English-speaking staff: on duty in every park, our staff are attentive to your every need. They are there to make sure you have an amazing holiday experience with Al Fresco!
- Air conditioning: is available as an option in many of our static mobile home accommodation. Make sure you choose this option when confirming your booking on our website
- Baby and toddler packs: these include mattress covers, baby terrace safety gates, socket covers, bed guards and high chairs among other things. We designed these packs in order to make sure your babies stay safe and you can relax on holiday as a whole family!
- Bed linen and towels: we know how packed your car or suitcase can be when you travel abroad with your family! There are just so many things you must take with you! Leave some room for your essential stuff, because we offer linen and towels packs for hire. When you book through our website, just make sure you select this option.
- We offer a wide range of fully-equipped, modern, comfortable and luxurious mobile homes sleeping up to 8 people. Our mobile homes range from 22 - 40 square metres in size and are all furnished with quality furniture. Special attention is given to the decoration and to your comfort. Regardless of your budget, we will have something from which you can choose to suit your needs.
- At the larger end of our accommodation range, such as a 3 bedroom Verde mobile home, you will have facilities such as an en suite shower room & toilet with the master bedroom and great kitchen facilities including a dishwasher & fridge freezer to make self catering much easier for you. Much of our accommodation also features French windows that lead out to your own, private decking area with sun loungers, table & chairs for outdoor living.
- A lifetime would not even be enough to discover and enjoy all the beauties of France! We have selected here the top tourist attractions in the country. You can be sure you will be able to experience at least three of these during your holidays in France with Al Fresco:
- Beaches - from the very beaches where William the Conqueror sailed away from France and all the way down to the wealthy and glamorous coastline of La Côte d'Azur, France offers a variety of sandy and rocky beaches, majestic cliffs, turquoise blue waters and gorgeous waves.
- Vineyards - wine is not only one of France's main export and area of expertise, it is also a cultural aspect of France that cannot be neglected. Come get a better understanding of your French neighbors by visiting one of their World class vineyards, get to know how grapes are harvested and discover how wine is produced!
- Gastronomy - just like wine, food is part of the core of French people. Each region in France is different and has its own particularities. What French people call the « terroir » englobes all the tastes and products specific to a given region. Not putting on weight during holidays in France is almost impossible!
- Historical battlefields - from D-Day beaches to the Somme or Verdun, the name of some spots in the north of France will echo in eternity. Some of these historically important battlefields as well as military graveyards or monuments in honor of the fallen ones can be easily reached (by car) from our parks in Normandy or in Champagne.
- Nature - from mystical forests in Brittany, to gorgeous lakes and river valleys, continental France has a variety of majestic landscapes. These are perfect backgrounds for fun family hikes, mountain bike rides or water sports!
- Paris - If you have the chance and the time to stop in Paris for a couple of days on your way to or from one of our parks, you should do so! Despite being a stressful big city as any other in the World, the french capital boasts with amazing attractions. Their old Iron Lady is worth a visit if you have never been there and offers an amazing 360° view of the city from her top floors! Paris is also home to fantastic museums that house some masterpieces of Human genius!
- If you need more information on what to do in France or if you need assistance in organizing your family holiday at one of our parks, please contact one of our agents by clicking here and selecting "Live Help" from the right hand side of the screen.
- Please send us a review of any of these family holiday parks in France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 8
2 or 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|