le rouret holiday resort, grospierres, ardeche, south of france
- In the sublime southern Ardeche region, between Provence and the maze of deep valleys and soaring mountains that make up the Cevennes lies this wonderfully situated holiday resort, within 80 hectares of landscaped grounds overlooking the peaks of southern France. The main square of your holiday village is where the fun is centred, with shops, bars and restaurants radiating outwards. At the foot of a striking terrace built of local stone there is an exhilarating complex of pools and waterchutes – there's even an artificial river - surrounded by your pastel coloured holiday villas. Inventive children's clubs & first rate sports facilities, incredible views of mountains and valleys, a popular region for kayaking & enthusiasts & a medieval town in easy reach around which to stroll.
- 6 outdoor swimming pools including Waterpark, river with inflatable rings, river flumes, jet ski.
- Adrenaline-fuelled sports: canoeing, rock climbing, quad biking, paragliding, adventure trail with zip wires & tree climbing.
- Beginner and more advanced courses: circus, horse riding, roller skating
- 7 tennis courts, table tennis, football, jogging trails, skateboard & rollerblading
- Gym, fitness classes, sauna, jacuzzi & spa
- Archery, boules, crazy golf, indoor bowling, cinema, WiFi
- FREE kids club full of activities from 3 months to 17 years with age appropriate entertainment.
- Evening entertainment programme & bar
- Onsite restaurants with the option of upgrading to include meals in the price of all or just part of your holiday
- Places of interest near Le Rouret: The charming village of Grospierres with views over the Rhone Valley (6km); The Ardeche Gorges nature reserve and Pont d Arc (17km); The lively town of St Martin d Ardeche (38km)
- The Ardeche Gorges: white water rafting, climbing, canyoning, kayaking and canoeing
- Adventure park with climbing, abseiling, zip wires and rope bridges
- Mountain biking trails with a guide and GPS
- Paragliding and bungee jumping
- Apartment: studio, 1 or 2 beds, sleeping up to 6/7 people with optional air conditioning either at "Select" or "VIP" standard - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Houses: 1-3 beds, sleeping up to 8 people with optional air conditioning either at "Select" or "VIP" standard - For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Select Comfort Standard - Apartments and houses with spaces designed for even greater comfort. Fully equipped apartments and holiday homes for 2 to 8 people with a terrace, modern décor and numerous fittings (flat-screen TV)
- VIP Comfort Standard - New "top picks" village clubs, high-end version. Fully equipped apartments and holiday homes for 2 to 8 people in prime locations. VIP rentals come with more services, such as beds made on arrival, linen and maintenance kit included, top quality bedding, a Senseo coffee machine and 2 TVs with DVD players.
- Please send us a review of this holiday resort in the Ardeche, south of France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Resort Summary (FR263) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 to 3
1 to 2
|not yet||from £221/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|