les rivages de rochelongue, cap d'agde, languedoc, south of france
- Cap d’Agde is a perfect resort for those who like to get out and about to explore the local surroundings. Agde is one of France’s oldest towns and boasts 14km of beautiful fine sandy beaches, with scattered basalt cliffs and small rocky islands. Cap d’Agde is an ideal starting point for exploring the hinterland’s rich cultural hertiage, including its outstanding archaeological heritage where at the heart of the town is the impressive fortified Romanesque catheral built of volcanic stone. The holiday apartments are situated 50m from the sea front and its wonderful beaches. It is a lively resort with its own private swimming pool. Nearby are many cycle routes which are a perfect way to explore, as well as scuba diving and hiking trails. A perfect family beach holiday in the South of France.
- Outdoor swimming pool from May to October, equipped with a solarium.
- Beach just 50 metres away so when I say this is a beach holiday, I mean it!
- Cap d'Agde Watersports Centre (2.5 km). Sailing school specialising in catamaran, water sports school, regatta training and club.
- Cap d'Agde International Golf course 3 kilometres away
- International Tennis Centre (2 km): 64 outdoor courts (16 lit), 6 indoor courts, 2 squash courts, badminton. Opportunities for specialised courses and individual lessons.
- Bakery service onsite - just order your breakfast the day before & pick it up from reception - easy!
- Cycle hire onsite, wifi internet access
- Ile des Loisirs, Aqualand and 1.5 kilometres away and kids' clubs in the summer.
- Excursions on the Midi canal, Fort de Brescou in Cap d'Agde.
- Cap d'Agde is a lively, sporty resort situated in Hérault, between Agde (6 kilometres) and Béziers (29 kilometres). There are 14km of fine, sandy beaches, punctuated with basalt cliffs and rocky isles. criss-crossed with foot and cycle paths.
- Tourist and Food routes: Route des Vignerons (wine) and fish.
- Bagnas Nature Reserve (561 hectares) (more than 200 species of birds) within 5 km.
- Aqualand: aquatic attractions and green spaces, all for relaxing in a park of 4 hectares from June to September (1.5 km from the residence).
- Luna Park on the "l'Ile des Loisirs" with many attractions for young and old such as the Dino Park, an educational and entertaining park with a prehistoric theme (3 km).
- Aquarium: lively and animated 'beachfront' seaside visit (5 km).
- Apartment: studio, 1 -3 beds, sleeping up to 8 people - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Disabled accessible accommodation: - there are two 1 bed apartments that have been specially adapted and these sleep up to 4 people each.
- Please send us a review of these beach holiday apartments in the south of France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Lovely stay here, clean apartments, very friendly helpful staff. Right on the beach so only 2 minutes to get there. Beds could be updated but all in all good value for money. Pool closed which the kids were disappointed about (especially as booking.com said it would be open). One thing to be aware of is if you travel out of season as we did (end of October) most shops are either closed or in the process of closing down - and reception hours are minimal.
- My wife and I stayed here for a week in September. We were given a convenient 4th floor apartment, with full sea view and access to the front and (in our wing) immediate lift access right outside to the shopping and restaurant street on the other side. Very helpful and friendly lady at reception.Not many people about in September either in the residence itself or Cap d'Agde as a whole so no crowds or queues or noise, suspect it could be a different story in August!
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR265) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 to 3
1 to 2
|not yet||from £162/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|