domaine de fontenelles villas, near saint gilles croix-de-vie, vendee
- The Domaine des Fontenelles enjoys a superb countryside location, nestled in the heart of the Vendee countryside, on the edge of an 18 hole golf course just 8km away from the bustling little seaside town of St. Gilles Croix-de-Vie. Accommodation on offer includes 2-3 bed holiday homes & 3-4 bed holiday villas with private swimming pools. There is also a shared outdoor heated swimming pool, children’s pools & outdoor play area. Golf & tennis are also available locally. Just 8km from the white sandy beaches on the Atlantic Coast of Western France.
- Click links below for more information, availability and to make an online booking at these Vendee holiday villas from one of our partners, either Cottages.com (UK based) or Madame Vacances (France based) both of whom are fully regulated with secure accredited online booking system
- Book with Madame Vacances which is ALWAYS cheaper for the same accommodation as they are based in France & they also have apartments available (fully protected) by clicking here
- 2 bed holiday house (sleeps 4). Reference: F85296 - Cottages.com
- 2 bed holiday house (sleeps 5). Reference: F85298 - Cottages.com
- 3 bed holiday house (sleeps 6). Reference: F85297 - Cottages.com
- 3 bed holiday villa (sleeps 6, private pool). Reference: F85299 - Cottages.com
- 4 bed holiday villa (sleeps 8, private pool). Reference: F85300 - Cottages.com
- Ideally located just 8km from St. Gilles Croix-de-Vie is a bustling little seaside town on the sun-drenched Atlantic coast. The town itself, an old fishing port, is home to some attractive buildings and excellent beaches including the Grande plage with 3.6km of fine white sand. There is also plenty to explore in the region, with miles of walking and cycling tracks, local salt marshes to discover and some excellent theme parks to keep the children happy in the event of a rainy day. Tennis and golf are available locally and boat trips and fishing can be enjoyed either on the sea or on La Vie river.
- Shared outdoor heated swimming pool, children's pool & playground
- Dishwasher, Fridge freezer
- Cot & highchair available at cost on request
- Private enclosed terrace, garden furniture & parking
- Coin operated communal laundry facilities
- All linen included.
- 2 bed holiday house (sleeps 4): Ground floor: Living/dining room with patio door to terrace/kitchen. Two double or twin bedrooms. Two separate WCs. First floor: Bathroom or shower room. Bedroom may be on either floor. Ref: F85296
- 2 bed holiday house (sleeps 5): Ground floor: Living/dining room with patio door to terrace/kitchen. First floor: Two double or twin bedrooms. Mezzanine with single bed. Bathroom. Separate WC. Ref: F85298
- 3 bed holiday house (sleeps 6): Living/dining room with patio door to terrace/kitchen. Shower room/WC. Separate WC. First floor: Three double or twin bedrooms. Bathroom. Ref: F85297
- 3 bed holiday villa (sleeps 6, private pool): All on ground floor: Living/dining room with patio door to terrace/kitchen. Three double or twin bedrooms. Bathroom/WC. Shower room. Separate WC. Private lawned garden. Ref: F85299
- 4 bed holiday villa (sleeps 8, private pool): All on ground floor: Living/dining room with patio door to terrace/kitchen. Four double or twin bedrooms. Bathroom/WC with shower cubicle. Two shower rooms. Two separate WCs. Private lawned garden. Ref: F85300
- Please send us a review of this Vendee holiday villa in France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Holiday Villas: Beautiful villa in gorgeous surroundings. The picture on the website does not do it justice!
- Holiday Villas: Excellent, secure site, well suited to families of any age. Local facilities are easily accessible and high quality. Our property (no 14) included a Washing machine and Tumble Dryer which was not in the specification which was a big bonus as the communal dryer/washer was 10/6 euro a time!
- Holiday Villas: Clean, spacious, very well equipped. Lovely surroundings, private without feeling claustrophobic.
- Holiday Villas: Great size garden with lovely pool.
- Holiday Houses: Beautiful furnishings - exactly how I would have a holiday home.
- Holiday Houses: Very clean, not far from pool. Pool great for kids. Very quiet area, no noise beyond 9pm.
- Holiday Houses: The house was well positioned and was very light and airy with all mod cons. it had plenty of hot water and a heated towel rail in the bathroom which was an added luxury. A patio garden with table and chairs to enjoy the afternoon sun was very welcome. Overall a perfect size house for the 3 of us.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR314) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 to 2
|1||not yet||from £375/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|