holiday cottages in the pyrenees, south west france
- The Pyrenees extends from the wooded hills of the Dordogne in the north to the great river valleys of the centre to the majestic Pyrenees in the south. A region of real contrasts for your family holiday. Action sports in the Pyrenees include: white water rafting, body boarding canyoning, parapenting, rock climbing, horse riding, golf or swinging high in the trees on an exciting obstacle course.
- Cycling is very popular here with the Tour de France passing through each year but if you are not quite at their level the stunning scenery offers something to every time of visitor who wants to holiday in the Pyrenees. The winter brings a different kind of beauty and activity to the region in the form of skiing and snow walking and we can recommend family skiing holidays in Saint Lary in the Hautes Pyrenees. Don't forget though, the Pyrenees are stunning at any time of the year and a great destination for your summer holiday.
- Below is a summary of the child friendly accommodation we feature in the Pyrenees - many have family friendly features such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too! To find your family holidays in the Pyrenees just click on the property name for further details, or use the interactive map below by clicking on the markers.
- If you have any other places to recommend in the Pyrenees then please click on "Make a Holiday Recommendation" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own property as a family holiday destination then please click on "List my holiday cottage on Recommended Family Holidays".
- Domaine de Peyrecaty, Dordogne Pyrenees border
- £1,125 - £3.265/wk
- Babysitting, bar, maid service
Self Catering Holiday Cottages & Family Friendly Apartments
|Saint-Lary Apartments, Hautes-Pyrenees||7||4.7||2-6 beds||3||Alpine||NY||YYN||N||YN||YN||YN||£350- £750/wk||Skiing or summer activities|
Self Catering Family Holiday Cottages or Gites in the Midi Pyrenees: Map
Map provided by Google Maps