domaine de peyrecaty, belves, dordogne / pyrenees border, france
Holiday Accommodation Summary (FR216) (click here for map)
- We specialise in self-catering family holidays and has a mixture of 9 farmhouses & villas, along with an extensive range of on-site facilities for the whole family to enjoy. The French love children and so do we. We have something for them all from babies to older children, because we know, that if the children are happy, then the parents are too. As well as hours of endless fun in the swimming pool, there is an adventure playground plus a large sand play area with swings, bikes, cars and a colourful climbing frame with towers, bridges, tunnel & slide.
- The indoor Play Barn is packed with toys, dolls, pushchairs, action men, fabulous dressing up box, Lego, games plus a whole lot more. It is open 24 hours a day, so, if you have early risers they can be entertained here whilst the rest of the household carries on sleeping!
- As well as having lots of things for children we also want you to know that we haven't forgotten the mums and dads, as you need a holiday too! From the moment you arrive you can start to relax. In the mornings the local baker delivers freshly baked croissants, pain aux chocolat, pain aux raisin... then in the evenings if you want a break from cooking we have a range of delicious home-cooked meals which we can serve either at your property or at the bar terrace.
- France is famous for it's laidback lifestyle with hot sunny days relaxing by the pool, dining al fresco and more importantly a place where families with children are truly welcomed. This is what we aim for here at these family friendly holiday cottages in Belves, a place where parents can relax and unwind whilst the children have fun.
- The Facilities on offer at these family friendly holiday cottages
- Heated & Fenced Pool,
Sunbathing Terrace with Sun Loungers and a Paddling Pool
- Tennis Court, Badminton
- Bar & Outdoor Bar Terrace
- Home-cooked Meals including Tots Options
- Sand Play Area with Climbing Frame, Slides & Towers
- Swings, Ride-on Toys, Adventure Playground
- Indoor Play Barn with Toys, Books, Games, Dressing up Box, Tots Picnic Garden, Table tennis
- DVD Library
- Fishing and Boating on the private Lake
- Shopping Service
- Especially for Babies & Tots: Babies and toddlers are precious and even on holiday need their own special equipment and we can provide (free-of-charge)
- Baby bath
Books suitable for all ages
Child friendly plates, cups & cutlery
Cot mattress protector
Footstool for reaching taps
- Mattress protectors for single beds
Stair gates (where applicable top and bottom of staircases)
Themed bedding for young boys and girls
Toilet training seat
Plastic containers for storing food
Play Pen at the swimming pool
Wooden cot (full size)
- The Holiday Cottages
All the houses are fully furnished and equipped and all have private gardens or terraces with outdoor dining facilities and barbecue. Bed linen and house towels are included.
Le Manoir, 5-bedroom large group holiday house with a library, sleeps up to 12
L’Ecurie, 4-bedroom detached farmhouse, sleeps 7
La Loge Rose, detached farmhouse, sleeps 5
La Grange, stone farmhouse, sleeps 5
Le Grenier with L'Annexe, stone farmhouse, sleeps up to 6
St Amand, 2-bedroom villa, sleeps 4
Biron, 2-bedroom villa, sleeps 5
Cadouin, 2-bedroom villa, sleeps 5
Domme, 2-bedroom villa, sleeps 4
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday cottage.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these family friendly gites in France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Owners' website
- Fantastic facilities, stunning views, perfect people, superb location. Thank you so much for a wonderful first foreign holiday for our new family, especially our young son Jack. We loved the grounds around Loge Rose and Jack especially adored the play-barn and the wonderful family atmosphere. Thank you! Love J, E & D- UK'
- Yet another lovely holiday for the 5th year. Steve & Helen have been excellent hosts. Many happy hours spent on the tennis court, pool and especially in the bar. R & J - West Sussex
- The children have had a great time...and so have we! A great location for families of all ages, plenty to do and we have all met new friends. Thanks to Steve and Helen... great hosts. N & B – Surrey
- Thank you for giving us a fantastic holiday - it's been just perfect - the location is fantastic and your estate, well, is just magnificent, the views you have here are stunning and we can't believe how peaceful it is here. We've had a truly fantastic holiday and can't thank you enough, from the warmth of your hospitality to the great cooking. We'll be back. M – America
- We came here for 3 years on the trot, then thought we'd try somewhere different, but the following year we came back here. There really is no where better than this... there is something for everyone. There is something special about this place, it is so relaxing, great for families of all ages, the views are amazing and Steve & Helen are perfect hosts. The bar is great and an added bonus to such a brilliant place. You have it all here. Thank you and we'll see you again next year. M & G - Surrey