La Petellerie Holiday Cottages near St Lo, Normandy
Shared, covered outdoor swimming pool
Gorgeous 3 bedroom farmhouse accommodation
Well equipped farmhouse kitchen - perfect for your self catering holiday
Outside our 3 bed holiday cottage, a lovely barn conversion
Inside the 3 bed cottage, modern & well equipped
2 bed holiday cottage - stunning stone barn conversion
2 bed cottage - well equipped for self catering holidays
Great value 2 bedroom holiday cottage sleeping up to 4 in comfort
2 bed cottage - relax in style on your holiday in Normandy
Covered, outdoor games room, perfect to keep your whole family happy on holiday
la petellerie, near st lo, normandy, northern france
- La Petellerie offers four self catering holiday cottages in Normandy near St Lo which have been sympathetically converted from from a 17th century stone farmhouse and a gorgeous barn that has been converted into 3 of our cottages. These family friendly gites have shared, covered "indoor" swimming pool, games room including table tennis, pool table & outside play area with boules, swings & badminton. . The shared pool's dimensions are generous at 10m x 4m with a depth 1-1.6m and is open between mid-May and mid-September.
- The holiday cottages are ideally situated in central Normandy for visits to Mont St Michel, Bayeux, D-Day Sites / museums and glorious beaches. Within half an hour drive is Countances, a cathedral town that oozes history and the sandy beaches of Montmartin-Sur-Mer. A little further is the lively and popular seaside resort of Granville with restaurants, shops & casino, from there you can also hop on a ferry to the nearby islands of Jersey and Guernsey for a day trip.
- The nearest restaurant, shop & bar to these holiday cottages are all just 2km away. Also on offer locally is a large river for fishing, canoeing and cycling also horse riding/lessons, beautiful walks, a fantastic zoo and for whole family fun, a super water park.
- Click links below for more information and to make an online booking at these self catering holiday cottages in Normandy with swimming pool from Cottages.com - a member of ABTA with secure accredited online booking system with price match guarantee (please book online if possible, thank you):
- Farmhouse (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Ground floor: Lounge, kitchen/diner. First floor: Bathroom with toilet and basin, 3 bedrooms: 2 double, 1 plus single bed, 1 single. Woodburner in lounge (initial supply of fuel provided), all other fuel and power included in rent, bed linen and towels included in rent, cot, colour satellite TV, DVD player, wi-fi in games room, washing machine, dishwasher, freezer, microwave, shared enclosed lawned garden, garden furniture, barbecue, off road parking for 3 cars. Sorry, no pets. No smoking please. Property Reference: W14545
- 2 bed Holiday Cottage (sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms) - Ground floor: Lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room with basin, separate toilet. First floor: Separate toilet and basin, 2 double bedrooms, 1 plus single bed, sofa bed in lounge. Electric heating, woodburner in lounge (initial supply of fuel provided), all other fuel and power included in rent, bed linen and towels included in rent, cot, colour satellite TV, video, DVD player, wi-fi, washing machine, microwave, shared enclosed lawned garden, garden furniture, barbecue, off road parking for 3 cars. Sorry, no pets. Property Reference: W13061
- 3 bed Holiday Cottage (sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms) - Ground floor: Lounge/kitchen/diner. First floor: Bathroom with toilet and basin, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom. Heating, woodburner in lounge (initial supply of fuel provided), all other fuel and power included in rent, bed linen and towels included in rent, cot, colour satellite TV, DVD player, wi-fi, washing machine, microwave, shared partially enclosed garden, garden furniture, barbecue, off road parking for 2 cars. Sorry, no pets. No smoking please. NB: Open-tread spiral stairs to first floor. Sloping ceilings on first floor. Property Reference: W14900.
- 2 bed Holiday Cottage (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms) - Ground floor: Lounge/kitchen/diner. First floor: Shower room with toilet and basin, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom plus child's pull-out single bed. Heating, cot on request, colour satellite TV, DVD player, wi-fi, washing machine, microwave, shared partially enclosed garden, garden furniture, barbecue, off road parking for 1 car. Sorry, no pets. No smoking please. NB: Open-tread spiral stairs to first floor. Sloping ceilings on first floor. Property Reference: W14901.
- Please send us a review of these self catering holiday cottages in Normandy by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 4 family holiday recommendations, average rating 4.5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 4 out of 5
- Farmhouse review (W14545): Just lovely - the classic French Gite farmhouse, with super covered swimming pool that turned out to be very important as it was a little rainy when we were there but then so was everywhere else! We had a fantastic holiday in Normandy and loved the farmhouse. Washford Family, August 2015, Rating 4.5 out of 5
- 3 bed cottage review (W14900): An excellent property with everything that was needed for a family. The holiday cottage was superbly prepared and cleaned for our arrival and whilst the location turned out not to be ideal for us as it was a little quiet, we really enjoyed our stay in Normandy. Kerri, August 2015, Rating 4 out of 5
- 3 bed cottage review (W14900): Nice quiet location for a relaxed family getaway. Not too far from other Normandy attractions. We thought the accommodation was lovely & clean, comfortable and offered very good value for money. Ken, August 2015, Rating 4 out of 5
- 2 bed cottage review (W13061): A lovely cottage with great facilities. We would give it a super rating for comfort, equipment and value for money. Ideal for families on holiday in Normandy. Kate, July 2015, Rating 4.5 out of 5
- The house had a great deal of character (and is probably far more ancient than the website suggests). While access is convenient, it is in a tranquil setting. The facilities (including a large heated swimming pool, a table tennis table and a pool table) ensured that the children in the party enjoyed every minute of their stay.
- It was a wonderfully old and lob-sided building, full of character...and so spacious! The facilities were great too.
- Property is part of an old stone farmhouse with large, high ceilinged rooms. The lounge had a fantastic stone fireplace. All the bedrooms were large to very large. Kitchen had a dishwasher - no washing up on holiday! There was a very large garden - we were there at the right time as the cherry tree was producing fruit and we were invited to help ourselves. The "indoor" pool was the deciding factor in choosing this accommodation and it was certainly a plus factor
- Lovely property, loads of facilities for the children. Will return.
- The accommodation was comfortable and spacious, and was the perfect place to relax after sight-seeing in the surrounding countryside.
- A lovely cottage with great amenities for families, pool, big garden, swings, table tennis and pool table. BBQ avail although we didn't use it. Very helpful and friendly family who own the property. Would go back again as there was so much to do and we only scratched the surface in a week. Beaches, towns, Mont St Michel, Cider vineyards all in easy reach. Thanks.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (FR301) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 5 each
1 to 2
|Click here to visit our affiliate's website for more information & availability. Please book online if possible, thank you (Scroll to the bottom of this web page for links to all holiday properties at this location)|