La Cidrerie Holiday Cottages, Saint-Pierre-Langers, Normandy
Orchard Cottage - 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6
Stunning lounge in Orchard Cottage
Self catering holidays made easy in Orchard Cottage
Apple Cottage with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
Relax in Apple's cosy lounge with wood burning stove for year round holidays
Cider Cottage with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
Well equipped for your self catering holiday in Cider Cottage
Nearby Mont St Michel one of many local tourist attractions
la cidrerie, saint-pierre-langers, normandy, northern france
- All three of our charming two bedroom holiday cottages have been carefully equipped & prepared to make your holiday in Normandy as new perfect as we can make it. Located next to the beautiful Abbaye de la Lucerne, our accommodation has been made safe for children with catches for cupboards and drawers and two stairgates in each cottage. Having ourselves stayed in houses and gites with blunt kitchen knives, and odd assortment of kitchen equipment,and lumpy beds, we have made every effort to make all the cottages as comfortable, welcoming, relaxing and inviting as we possibly can. Surroundings matter a great deal to us,and to this end and each house has an array of the owner's paintings on the walls, and a wide selection of books and DVDs, providing a friendly, relaxing place to stay on holiday.
- Coast & Beach nearby: Our area is fringed by endless sandy beaches - Jullouville,Carolles,Granville,St Jean le Thomas, Hauteville, Blainville sur Mer, St Pair sur Mer,and so many more. To the north of Granville you can see the huge mussel beds at low tide,and,even better,in season,sample moules frites at one of the beach-side cafes.
- The nearest restaurant, shop & bar to these holiday cottages are all just 2km away. Also on offer locally is a large river for fishing, canoeing and cycling also horse riding/lessons, beautiful walks, a fantastic zoo and for whole family fun, a super water park.
- Click links below for more information and to make an online booking at these self catering holiday cottages in Normandy from Cottages.com - a member of ABTA with secure accredited online booking system with price match guarantee (please book online if possible, thank you):
- Apple Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 5): Ground floor - Large, comfortable sitting-room with wood-burning stove. Television with Satellite TV, DVD and video player. Well-equipped kitchen-diner, with gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bath, shower and wash basin. Separate toilet. Utility space with electric water boiler and consumer unit. First floor- 2 large bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other with 3 singles. Outside there is a patio with garden furniture & a BBQ. Reference: F50189
- Cider Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 5): Ground floor - Large, comfortable sitting-room with wood-burning stove. Television with Satellite TV, DVD and video player. Well-equipped kitchen-diner, with gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave. Bathroom with shower and wash basin; washing machine. Separate toilet. Utility space with electric water boiler and consumer unit. First floor - 2 large bedrooms, one with king size bed and the other with 3 singles. Outside there is a patio with garden furniture & a BBQ. Reference: F50190
- Orchard Holiday Cottage (3 beds, sleeps 6): is available for rent when the owners are not in occupation. It has a superb, large kitchen/diner with all the usual appliances and a separate utility room with a washing machine and storage facilities. There is a luxurious oak floored lounge with an open fire. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, one is en suite, twin bedroom and a further family bathroom. Outside it has patios to the side and back, with a large teak table and eight chairs, and its own barbecue. The cottage, because of its height, has superb views over the surrounding countryside. Reference F50218
- Please send us a review of these gite holidays in Normandy by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 6 family holiday recommendation, average rating 4.8 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 4 out of 5
- Cider Cottage Review: We were very pleased with our holiday cottage, stayed three weeks and enjoyed every minute. We went as a couple but have recommended it to our children as very suitable for their families. Rating 4 out of 5, Forrester family, Oct 2015
- Orchard Cottage Review: We love this place so much. We have just returned from our third visit and have already booked for next year. Whats not to like. Peace and quiet, extremely comfortable and well equipped home with everything you could ever need and more besides. We always find new places to explore. Quaint little villages, endless stretches of beach to walk, fabulous seafood all within a 10 - 15 minute drive away, and very friendly people, even if our French isn't anywhere near up to scratch, we always get by. The house is always maintained to a very high standard, each year we arrive we see little improvements have been made, and it is always well looked after by Chris the caretaker, who is so welcoming and a fountain of the local and not so local area. We can`t fault it. Rating 5 out of 5, Linda, Sept 2015
- Orchard Cottage Review: Our third visit to Orchard Cottage and we love the location and the home comforts. Chris, the caretaker, makes you welcome and ensures you having everything you need. We were very lucky with the weather and enjoyed sitting in the garden. The coast is nearby and we loved walking on beautiful beaches with our dog. The cottage is spotlessly clean, wonderfully equipped & offers a great value for money holiday in Normandy. Rating 5 out of 5, Sue, July 2015
- Cider Cottage Review: We had a wonderful stay and look forward to going again. There is plenty to do in the area, good local shops and facilities and above all a beautiful cottage well run and with everything you need by the English agent Chris who was very welcoming and helpful. We couldn't fault it - even in cloudy weather! Rating 5 out of 5, Fiona, Apr 2015
- Apple Cottage Review: Really enjoyable holiday in a delightful setting. We were able to meet the owners who were very kind and informative. Lots of easy days out with interesting places to go not to far from our base. One of the best holiday cottages we have stayed in. Cosy log burner comfortable beds and lots of hot water. We also thought the holiday was very good value for money, clean & well equipped. Rating 4.5 out of 5, Jacqui, Mar 2014
- Orchard Cottage Review: Just a quick email to say thank you for letting us stay in the cottage last week. I gather from Lorraine and Andrew that this was one of the first times that you had rented out this cottage to us ‘The General Public' and we are so glad you did. We had a wonderful week there despite some of the weather and to come home to that cottage every night, light a fire and relax in the comfort of your home was just what we needed. We have stayed in many cottages throughout France and this was certainly one of the very best if not the best that we have stayed in. We have sent our pictures to some friends and relatives who like us like the independence of self-catering but also a bit of luxury so hopefully they will also book and stay. Lorraine and Andrew offered great service although being seasoned travellers those services were not required they were appreciated. Rating 5 out of 5, Paul and Tina, Mar 2011
- Apple Cottage: Clean, comfortable, charming - a gem of a find! Best of both worlds as in quiet pretty countryside but only a short drive from lovely beaches. Well-restored stone cottage, exceeded expectations, lovely setting with garden all around, cows to greet us in the morning, friendly neighbours.
- Apple Cottage: The cottage itself was so pretty and the gardens were beautifully maintained. The cottage was also very well equipped and immaculate inside. We had planned to spend most time away from the cottage during the day but we decided that it was such a pleasure to be there, we actually spent many days sitting out in the garden.
- Cider Cottage: Thank you for your welcome to us when we arrived - we felt at home immediately in the very comfortable gite, with all we need and easy to use. The weather has been really wonderful. This is a lovely area and so easy to reach. Tim, Tunbridge Wells
- Cider Cottage: We've had a lovely two weeks staying here - it's perfect with young children. We were made to feel most welcome and it was lovely to have other little ones around. There was plenty to do nearby - the beaches are great and the kids loved the zoo and two leisure parks we visited. Rachel, Danny, Emily and Alice
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (FR046) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 to 2
|Click here to visit our affiliate's website for more information & availability. Please book online if possible, thank you (Scroll to the bottom of this web page for links to all holiday properties at this location)|