Le Touquet self catering holiday apartments with pool
Outside this self catering holiday accommodation in Le Touquet
Super apartment in Le Touquet for your family holiday
The apartments are on the coast near this sandy beach
Inside these great value holiday apartments in Le Touquet
Perfect facilities for self catering when you are not out & about
The kids will love this alcove with their own bunk bed
les jardins de la cote d'opale apartments, le touquet, france coast
- Le Touquet is the perfect spot for a family holiday between the woods and the sea on the north coast of France, just 45 miles from Calais. A beach resort with a fashionable past behind it, Le Touquet's well planned streets and forest tracks offer everything from dunes to woodland cycle trails. A recent major renovation programme has sympathetically preserved the resort's historic heart, making this a popular, historic & elegant holiday destination in northern France. The beach and shops are 1.5 km away can be easily reached by bicycle.
- France's northeast coast is wonderfully invigorating, and Le Touquet is the perfect spot from which to explore it on your family holiday. The sea is never far away & there are always plenty of sports available or if you prefer to relax, sandy beaches or why not try the Thalassotherapy centre, with its restorative spa treats. This holiday village has two-storey spacious, modern apartments and an indoor heated swimming pool. Outside, you can enjoy a swim in the sea, relax on the beach, have a game of tennis, hire a bike and the children can enjoy the play areas & entertainment programme.
- These self catering apartments are also available from one of our other holiday partners, Pierre et Vacances which is part of the CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & their best prices by clicking here
- The seaside resort of Le Touquet is popular for its beaches, sports activities, casino, restaurants and shopping, and it's all easily reached from the holiday village. Discover the area on foot, or hire a bicycle or just relax on the beach. Venturing out of Le Touquet, the charming port town of Boulogne-sur-Mer is in easy reach and makes for a lovely family day out
- Facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments in Le Touquet on the northern France coast is as follows: indoor heated swimming pool, tennis court, playground, nearby golf, horse riding, thalassotherapy centre.
- Apartment (sleeps 4 in 1 bedroom & a sofa bed): Open plan with one twin bedroom & a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge. Separate bathroom & WC. Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Most apartments have either a terrace or balcony.
- Apartment (sleeps 5 in 1 triple bedroom & a sofa bed): Open plan with one triple bedroom & a comfortable double sofa bed in the lounge. Separate bathroom & WC. Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Most apartments have either a terrace or balcony.
- Apartment (sleeps 7 in 1 bedroom, sleeping alcove & sofa beds): Open plan with one double bedroom & an alcove with bunks. The lounge has two single sofa beds and pull out bed. Separate bathroom & WC. Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Most apartments have either a terrace or balcony.
- About this region in Northern France: With easy links to the main channel ferry ports and four regional airports, travelling to your holiday destination is quick and easy. Superb beaches, Aqualand waterpark, Nausicaa - the world's largest aquarium and la Cite de la Mer make this a great destination. From fashionable seaside resorts, wonderful walks and rolling countryside to World War 1 battlefields and D-Day beaches, this is a region of contrasts.
- Parc Bagatelle, Gunies - Guines has good access to a number of leisure and theme parks, the closest of which is Parc Bagatelle. This site has over 40 attractions including roller coasters, water rides and play areas – there is something for everyone. Dennlys Parc is also close by which is a good theme park for smaller children.
- Nausicaã Aquarium, Boulogne-sur-mer - If you are after a city visit then Boulogne-sur-mer, just under 30 km from the parc, offers a wide variety of things to do. It is the home to Nausicaã Aquarium, Europe's largest sea-life centre, as well as an 11th century belfry (a UNESCO Heritage Site) and much more.
- Bellewaerde Park - is a bit further away and will take nearly an hour and a half but it is one of the most beautiful parks in Europe, combining wild rides and wild animals (the park combines a nature reserve and an amusement park)!
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Capécure - Something fishy going on? Boulogne-sur-Mer is the largest fishing port in France and the Chamber of Commerce organise guided tours of the Capécure where fish is auctioned, frozen, salted and smoked.
- Le Touquet - is a historically fashionable town just over 60 km from the parc. From kite surfing to local markets, this town has a lot to offer and will have everyone in high spirits.
- Aqualud Waterpark - If you are looking to make a splash then Aqualud Waterpark has over 2000m of slides and chutes, and even a water cannon to fire people into the pool! Or if swinging through the trees is more your thing then try Passion d'Aventure high ropes course.
- Amiens - is the capital of the Somme department in Picardy. It is home to the largest cathedral in France – the Cathedrale de Notre Dame. Amiens has beautiful flower-lined canals; it is beautiful, town not to be missed.
- Please send us a review of these Le Touquet holiday apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Have been to this apartment on a number of occasions and only had one bad experience,our xmas trip was wonderful with a ground floor large room as requested, staff were very helpful on the phone prior to trip and made sure everything was OK on arrival. Had a very pleasant and relaxing xmas break. Rating 4 out of 5, Dec 2015.
- Clean hotel, very peaceful and the pool was a great bonus. Great no frills accommodation for exploring the area. Staff were friendly. We were able to check in early and check out late by emailing prior to going. Rating 4 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- Nice pool, peaceful location, functional apartment. Not luxury but reasonable for the price paid. Very restricted reception hours, so beware! 20 minute walk to town which was fine for us but might be long for others. Wendy, Rating 3 out of 5, Jul 2015.
- Friendly and helpful staff, great quiet location in the woods on edge of town, apartment clean and well-equipped. Building overall and exterior a little dated, could do with some tarting up and modernising but was only there a couple of days so not really bothered. Rating 4 out of 5, Jul 2015.
Holiday Accommodation Summary (FR271) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 7 each
|1 + alcove||1||not yet||£356-£1,257/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|