L'Opale Self catering accommodation in Le Touquet, Northern France
Holiday Accommodation Summary (FR026)
The accommodation (sleeps 10) is a comfortable family holiday home to rent. It features a large garden with plenty of garden furniture and a play area for the children. The accommodation provides the perfect base for a great family holiday with plenty of activities to entertain the children, including the Aqualud water park, Bagatelle theme park, children's holiday clubs and many more. A full size baby cot and a travel cot are available free on request. The holiday home is ideally situated for all the Le Touquet golf courses such as Le Mer, Le Foret and Le Manoir.
The accommodation is as follows:
L shape Living Room / Dining Room with a wood burning fire between living/dining areas. Comfortable leather suite of contemporary style, with seating for 9-10 people. Overlooks front garden. Large leaf-drop oak style table with seating for 6+4 people. Display cabinets and bookshelves of white and stained oak style, 2 patio doors with balcony overlooking back gardens.
Entertainment: CD/Radio/Tape Hi-Fi, Playstation 2 (PSII); iPod Docking via Cable; 32inch Flatscreen TV; DVD player; Freesat Satellite TV with English channels; Fiction, reference and children's books + table games + children's DVD's; Computer with broadband + wireless internet access for personal laptop use.
Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. 5 ring gas stove with extractor, fridge/ freezer, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and blender. Fully equipped with utensils and cooking pots for 10 people.
Bedroom1: King size white and antique oak-stained wood traditional style. Double wardrobe. overlooks front gardens.En-suite bathroom: Corner bath unit, shower, large double wash basin, mirror, shaver socket and W.C.
Bedroom 2: King size bed. Silver modern design. Double wardrobe and 3 drawer chest. Overlooks back gardens.Ground Floor Hallway. WC with wash basin and shower cubicle.
First Floor - Bedroom 3, en suite shower room. Bedroom 4, en suite shower room.Hallway First Floor.Lower Ground Floor - Bedroom 5 - large en suite double bedroom with king size antique pine bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside unit and access to back garden.
Utilities: Garage with washing machine and tumble dryer. Garden furniture and outdoor games also stored in garage.
Back Garden: Accessible from the lower ground floor of the house or via the drive which runs along the side of the house. Garden is mostly laid to lawn with several tall leafy trees offering shade and privacy as well as smaller shrubs and flowers. Large patio area with BBQ, chairs, umbrella. Childrens play swings/climbing frame.
Front Garden: Large open area laid to lawn with tall handsome Oak tree bearing the name of the house. Hedges and short shrubs to the sides. Flower bed/rockery by front door.
Terrace: Located at ground level to the side of the house with balcony overlooking back gardens. Access to terrace via front garden.
Top 10 Reasons to Holiday in Le Touquet:
- Great Beaches – Mile upon mile of white sand, backed at either end by undulating sand dunes.
- Huge range of Sporting activities – Golf, Tennis, Horse Riding, Sand Yachting, Kite surfing and many more.
- Fast and Easy access from the UK - With great ferries to France from Dover to Calais or Boulogne you can be in the resort of Le Touquet within 2.5 hours. A lot quicker than driving to a holiday cottage in Cornwall!
- One of the best indoor/outdoor Water parks in France – Wave machines flumes and rides, right on the beach.
- A Great range of hotels, clubs restaurants’ and spas.
- Fantastic Market -The market is a vibrant colourful place that opens your senses. Stalls laden with the fresh vegetables, local cheeses, great fish and home produced goodies entice you to fill your shopping bag.
- Excellent children’s beach clubs and activities. Safe child care facilities to keep the children entertained on holiday.
- Great Architecture – Provides English charm with a unique French style for a relaxing summer holiday or short weekend break.
- An all year around holiday resort with a host of events ranging from a crazy motorbike beach race (touquet enduro) to stimulating classical concerts.
- Close proximity to the historic town of Montreuil sur Mer. The setting for ‘Les Miserables by Victor Hugo and HQ to general Haig during World War 1.