park holidays in france with siblu - charming french villages
- With over 30 years of experience in offering quality family holidays, Siblu is committed to giving you the best family park holidays in France. In each of their 14 villages in France, their team of experts is attentive and focused on making your family holiday with us an unforgettable experience.
- Each village is unique and offers an array of quality accommodation, facilities and activities such as FREE kids clubs, lifeguarded swimming pools, night time entertainment and sports activities.
- So why not come and experience some of the most beautiful regions of France and stay at the very best park holidays in the country? And of course, you can book online with confidence (avoiding the premium telephone line!) as Siblu are ABTA members requiring them to provide a certain standard and giving you financial protection.
- Lifeguarded swimming pool in every village. Some villages also have a water slide and a toddler paddling pool so everyone in the family can enjoy the fun!
- FREE age specific kids clubs to make sure your children are never bored and make new friends while on holidays!
- Evening family friendly entertainment performed by professional dancers and musicians.
- Sports activities and facilities so hyper-active children are kept busy and you can maintain your fitness levels just to try & keep up with them!
- Help to plan your journey from home to our park holidays such as ferry crossings and car rental arrangements.
- Flexible start and end days of your holiday except in peak summer season when all arrivals/departures are on a Saturday & the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- The possibility of buying your own holiday house in France for as little as £10,000 (starting price). You could become the happy owner of a lovely mobile home in France which we will help you look after and rent to other families when you're not using it!
- Mobile Homes: Your comfort is a key ingredient in making an enjoyable and unforgettable holiday experience! Therefore in any Siblu village, they offer different types of self-catering accommodation that will meet your quality expectations and your budget. Ranging from the standard and best value 2 bed "Esperit" mobile home, on to the 2-3 bed "Elegance" with a few more luxuries then right up to our largest mobile home "Excellence" with 2 or 3 bedrooms sleeping up to a maximum of 8 people. Siblu also offer fully accessible accommodation for disabled people.
- Apartments: exclusively at Le Bois Dormant holiday park, we offer 1 or 2 bed spacious and comfortable self catering apartments. Click here to find out more about this park in the Vendee, western France.
- Additional extras such as: baby or toddler equipment, towels or bed linen, air conditioning, late arrival food packs or outdoor action pack to name just a few, can easily be added during your online booking process.
- At Siblu, we chose to build our villages mostly along the sunny and lovely coast of France. Therefore all but one are a short drive away from the nicest beaches in the country! Not only will you be able to enjoy some of the best beaches in France, you will also discover beautiful castles, medieval towns, world-class vineyards, amusement parks, some of the most amazing French cities as well as regional landmarks.
- Please send us a review of these family friendly park holidays in France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities|
2 to 8
1 to 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|
What facilities and activities are on offer in each Siblu holiday village?
What type of accommodation does Siblu offer?
where does Siblu offer park holidays in france?
|Domaine de Kerlann, Pont-Aven, southern Brittany, northern France - a large and lively 4* rated village only 3 miles from a selection of beautiful sandy beaches. A perfect holiday village for families: indoor & outdoor pools with splash zone, 5 outdoor playgrouns, Free evening family entertainment & 3 FREE kids clubs.|
|Les Pierres Couchées, St Brevin les Pins, Brittany, northern France - in a superb location just 500m away from the golden sandy beach with a wide range of watersports, yet also ideal for cycling (bike hire is available), family walks and picnics as its set within pleasant woodland. Outdoor swimming pool with waterslides, tennis courts, 3 FREE kids clubs and an entertainments venue set in an eye-catching amphitheatre.|
|Domaine de Litteau near Bayeaux in Normandy, northern France - award winning 4* village with covered pool complex, fantastic outdoor play area with BMX track, climbing ropes, zip wire, giant swing, 4-lane archery range, bouncy castle, a 6-hole foot-golf course (that's right, golf with footballs), a giant maze made from maize, a beach volleyball court and a mini-farm with sheep and pigs. Two FREE children's club for 5 to 9 and 10 to 14 year olds.|
|Domaine de Dugny, Onzain, Loire Valley, Central France - a picture postcard setting just minutes away from the famour River Loire & superbly situated to explore the famous grand buildings and gardens of Chambord, Chaumont-sur-Loire & Chenonceau. The park has a fabulous swimming complex with slides and a toddler pool, a selection of sports, 3 FREE kids clubs, canoeing & kayaking, bike hire & FREE evening family entertainment.|
|Les Charmettes, Les Mathes, Charente Maritime, western France - one of our biggest holiday villages with a huge pool complext (indoor & out), water slides, spash zone plus a great range of sports and entertainment not to mention 3 FREE kids clubs. Located in the sunshine region of Charente Maritime renowned for its stunning beaches.|
|Bonne Anse Plage, La Palmyre, Charente Maritime, western France - a lively holiday village set within a pine forest yet just 600m to the beach. It has an outstanding pool complex with 2 large slides & a toddler pool, 3 kids clubs, loads of sports facilities including a climbing wall, football, basketball & crazy golf plus direct access to cycle paths and walks. Close to the famous La Palmyre zoo.|
|La Pignade, Ronce-les-Bains, Charente Maritime, western France - a relaxed holiday park set within a pine forest bordering the Marennes Estuary with its famous seafood. Facilities include pool with waterslides, horse riding, sports courts, archery, beach volleyball & 3 free kids clubs. Great base to explore La Rochelle, Royan, Cognac, Fort Boyard and is only 1 mile from the sandy beach.|
|Le Bois Dormant, Saint-Jeand-de-Monts, Vendee, western France - a more relaxed holiday village with pool complex & slides, toddler pool, 1.5m from the nearest sandy beach, 3 FREE kids clubs, multi sports pitch and bike hire. Plus you can use the facilities of the more lively Le Bois Masson park across the road with a spa, large bar & restaurant.|
|Le Bois Masson, Saint-Jeand-de-Monts, Vendee, western France - the livelier & larger holiday village of the two nearby. With indoor and outdoor pools, slides, spa, variety of sports, popular bar and restaurant complex with FREE evending entertainment & 3 FREE kids clubs plus use of Le Bois Dormant across the road. Plenty to keep the whole family busy.|
|La Reserve, Parentis-en-Born, Aquitaine, south west France - a stunning family holiday park with beautiful lakeside sandy beach on the calm and clear waters of Lake Biscarosse. And, to top that off, cycle paths leads straight through the surrounding forest to the coast (bike hire available). Onsite indoor & outdoor pools, variety of sports including tennis courts, bar, restaurant & 3 FREE kids clubs & family entertainment.|
|La Carabasse, Vias Plage, Languedoc, south coast of France - a stunning resort with fantastic leisure and entertainment facilities. It has its own enormous pool, slides & toddlers area, its own Beach Club and of course 3 FREE kids clubs. For cyclists there are 90km of cycle paths following the Canal du Midi from the park and the nearby seaside town of Vias Plage has everything you would need including bars, restaurants, discos, shops and a fun fair.|
|Le Lac des Reves, Lattes, Languedoc, south of France - a peaceful & relaxing village with a stunning lakeside location yet only minutes from the Mediterranean beaches in one direction, and the stylish city of Montpellier in the other with its own airport. Families can enjoy the fantastic heated pool with a multi-flume waterslide and splash fountains, beach volleyball courts, bike hire, 3 FREE kids clubs and children's play areas. Plus the usual restaurant & bar.|
|Les Sables du Midi, Valras Plage, Languedoc, south of France - a perfect location if you enjoy a hot, lazy seaside holiday with the fine sandy beach on the Mediterranean just 800m away. Onsite there is a outdoor heated pool with jets, paddling pool, water slides, aquasplash zone, 3 FREE kids clubs, spa, multi-sports pitch, playgrounds, evening entertainment, restaurant & bar. Within easy reach of 3 airports: Beziers (10 miles), Montpellier (50 miles), Perpignan (60 miles).|
|Le Montourey, Frejus, Cote d'Azur, south of France - a peaceful holiday village within easy drive of the glitzy resorts of St Tropez, Cannes and Nice. Onsite there are outdoor pools with waterjets & slides, multi-sports pitch, FREE children's clubs for 5-to-9s and 10-to-14 year olds, bar, takeaway and restaurant, FREE evening family entertainment. An ideal fly drive holiday to the south of France|