cannes holiday apartments, cote d'azur, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR255) (click here for map)
- Pierre et Vacances have a selection of apartment resorts for your family holiday around Cannes on the Cote d'Azur in the South of France. All of them have swimming pools and are by the coast and sandy beaches - a perfect family friendly holiday destination and beach holiday.
- Typical facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments in & around Cannes on the Cote d'Azur in the South of France include: 4 outdoor swimming pools & rafting river, rowing boats, diving lessons, 4 tennis courts, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, beach volleyball, archery, quad biking, boules, horse riding, golf, driving range, cinema, cycle hire, small farm, paintball, WiFi.
- Click links below for more information and to make an online booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pools near Cannes in the South of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
The self catering apartment holiday resorts in the Cannes area:
- Cannes Beach (690 apartments): This wonderful Apartment Resort residence is located in the Cannes-La-Bocca. The town is an internationally renowned resort and jewel of the Cote d’Azur; and is perfect for lazing on the beach, enjoying a spot of shopping or just strolling by the stunning yachts in the port. Cannes Beach resort holds sports tournaments, including tennis and soccer, during the afternoons and offers a jacuzzi, hammam and sauna for total relaxation. If you’d like to explore further afield, excursions to numerous attractions in the area are bookable at the resort.
- Cannes Villa Francia (435 apartments): Overlooking the thrills of the city, Cannes Villa Francia is situated on a quiet, residential hillside. Its ideal location means that Cannes Villa Francia is perfect for Pimms by the pool, a good book and some Factor 15. With the rattle and buzz of Cannes just a telephoto lens away, this is the place to head for those in search of lazy afternoons and unforgettable views over the Bay of Cannes. Eventually though, the lure of the sensual city is hard to resist. Especially when you witness the shops along the Rue Maynadier, the sexy yachts moored along Albert Edouard pier, and the people watching opportunities along the Croisette promenade.
- Mandelieu (179 apartments): Perfectly placed for watersports and golf lovers, Mandelieu is a fascinating, historic port in its own right - with a large, busy harbour, sprawling castle and great restaurants. For a perfect view, hike into the mountains which rise behind your resort, in dramatic shades of red sandstone, set against the deep blue Mediterranean skies. Look out to sea, and count the white sails in the bay of Cannes. From Mandelieu's teeming harbour, strike out and discover an isolated cove, or traditional seaside villages like Théoule, where development is kept strictly under control – or Cannes, which is quite the opposite! Apartments and studios are delightfully designed with terracotta-tiled roofs and shady terraces. Idyllically situated on a loop of the Siagne River just 800 metres from the coast, your residence is a real find.
The kids clubs at these holiday apartments:
- Creches for Infants 3 - 35 months
- Club Mini for 3-5 year olds - Handicrafts, activities, and sports galore are on offer
- Club Kids and Junior for 6-8 and 9-12 year olds - kids will be entertained with kite flying, music workshops and one thousand and one ways to keep them out of mischief.
- Club Teens and Fun for 13-15 year olds - provide your young adults with great sports, cool discos and beach parties to keep the boredom at bay.
Accommodation available at these holiday resorts near Cannes:
- Houses: For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these Cannes holiday apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".