cap esterel apartments, st raphael, cote d'azur, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR259) (click here for map)
- A rocky headland, carefully transformed into a patchwork of bright blue pools, lush green parkland and red-roofed holiday homes, that's Cap Esterel. Dramatic hills sweep down to a succession of emerald waters and sandy coves. Careful planning means that, away from the main artery in and out, there are plenty of traffic free spots to unwind and play. Similarly smart is the design for this excellent holiday village divided into two distinct areas. The 'Quartier du Hameau' is situated between Cap Esterel's main beach, Dramont, and the centre of the village, while the 'Quartier du Village' is, essentially, golf-central! A shimmering mixture of sun kissed pools, bright, well-thought out accommodation and lawns sweeping down to the coast, Cap Esterel is a traffic-free haven where the accent is on safe, hassle-free quality time with your family. From pony riding to flying trapeze lessons, you'll have no excuse to laze around. Well, not all the time.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool in Cap Esterel, south of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
Facilities at Cap Esterel's self catering apartments:
- 6 outdoor swimming pools, nearby windsurfing, nearby dinghy sailing, 15 tennis courts, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, gym, 3 playgrounds, beach volleyball, archery, boules, horse riding, nearby fishing, golf, crazy golf, farm animals for the children, circus skills, magic lessons, paintball, WiFi.
Accommodation available at Cap Esterel holiday resort:
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these Cap Esterel apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".