six four les plages apartments, french riviera, provence
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR253) (click here for map)
- Between the forest and the sea lies Six-Four-Les-Plages – an odd name, but a beguiling spot on the French Riviera in the South of France. Coastal trails meander along hidden inlets and creeks all the way to the lovely fishing port of Le Brusc, with its animated nightlife. Coudouliere, situated on the coast between Sanary sur Mer and Le Brusc, features shady woodland, freshwater lakes and lily ponds.
- The holiday apartments are in a naturally beautiful spot, not too far away from the craft shops and harbourside restaurants of the coast. Grand and imposing, it consists of modern apartments facing onto a large swimming pool. Despite its medieval architecture and quiet churches, Six-Four is a vibrant sports resort with scuba diving, deep sea fishing, kayaking and windsurfing all possible. The traditions and crafts of Provence can be seen in the local festivals and markets.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool at Six Four Les Plages, French Riviera from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
- Facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments include: 2 outdoor swimming pools, nearby tennis courts, table tennis, horse riding, cycle hire, WiFi.
Accommodation available at this holiday resort is as follows:
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these French Riviera apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".