cap d'ail apartments, near monaco, cote d'azur, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR257) (click here for map)
- Cap d’Ail is one of the jewels of the Cote d’Azur. It is located near Monaco, Beaulieu sur Mer and its casino, the famous Greek Kerylos Villa, Villefranche sur Mer ssand its historical centre, and St Jean Cap Ferrat. You may also like to visit Monaco with all its activities close by, and the Italian border is just along the coast. The resort stands on the top of a rocky promontory with fantastic panoramic views of the sea. The style is highly original, with small marble and glass buildings that blend perfectly into the landscape and surroundings. All of the apartments have big terraces and most of them offer stunning views overlooking the sea. There is a superb pool on the resort which also overlooks the sea, but if you fancy a trip to the beach, Mala pebble beach is just 1km away and accessible on foot via a stairway.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool in Cap d'Ail, near Monaco, south of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
- Facilities at these self catering family friendly holiday apartments near Monaco include: 2 outdoor swimming pools, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, games room, nearby tennis courts, table tennis, nearby fishing, nearby golf, WiFi.
Accommodation available at this holiday resort:
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these self catering apartments in Monaco by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".