nice holiday apartments, cote d'azur, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR256) (click here for map)
- Pierre & Vacances offers a variety of comfortable and well-appointed apartments and studios in the romantic town of Villafranche. Adjoined to the city of Nice, this destination offers the traveler a window into the gentle lifestyle and rich culture of the region as encapsulated in the art, history, music, wine and cuisine of the city.
- Pierre & Vacances is surrounded by private gardens and has a swimming pool. Guests can take a five minute walk to the beach, which is perfect for children as it is comfortable to walk on and shelves gently into the sea. A trip through this bustling medieval town reveals cafes and terraces, a walled citadel known as the "old town", as well as the waterfront and ancient harbour.
- The beauty of Villefranche is not only reflected in the azure blue sea, but is also visible in its architectural treasures, narrow streets, busy markets and inland landscapes that have aroused the emotions of artists and travellers for centuries.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pools near Nice in the South of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
Typical facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments include:
- 4 outdoor swimming pools & rafting river, rowing boats, diving lessons, 4 tennis courts, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, beach volleyball, archery, quad biking, boules, horse riding, golf, driving range, cinema, cycle hire, small farm, paintball, WiFi.
The apartment holiday resorts in this area are:
- Villefranche, near Nice (78 apartments): Immersed in thousands of years of history, Villefranche and its surrounding countryside is almost too photogenic to be true. But it is. A beautiful, pastel-painted town at the head of the French Riveria, Villefranche is a small town of only 8,000 inhabitants – but, within its limits you'll discover a walled citadel, Gothic churches, and ancient harbour, all a delight. Our Residence is situated in verdant, private gardens, with a classically designed pool, just five minutes' walk away from a lovely beach. For a change of pace, the glamour and pulse of Monte Carlo is just a short drive away. Drive inland over rolling hills to St. Paul de Vence, a walled hill fort which dates back to the middle ages. Back in Villefranche, take your pick from a string of harbourside restaurants, offering decidedly Italian-influenced meals, each more inviting than the next.
Accommodation available at this holiday resort near Nice is as follows:
- Houses: For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these Nice holiday apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".