pont royal apartments, mallemort, provence, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR254) (click here for map)
- You're in the heart of Provence, you have a world renowned 18 hole golf course at your disposal, and you're in a traffic-free village with a huge wavepool complex. Within this 180 hectare wonderland, deep within the folds of the Durance valley, lies a holiday home that you'll find hard to better anywhere in Provence. So authentic you'd swear it's always been there, Pont Royal is a wonderfully realised Provencal vision – a network of pedestrianised avenues connecting apartments, village squares, pools and parasols – and all nestled within that intoxicating Provencal landscape, with its hilltop villages and wonderful cuisine. Tear yourself away for a day or two, and discover Avignon, Aix en Provence, Lacoste…their colourful markets, festivals and intoxicating architecture.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool at Pont Royal, Provence, South of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
- Facilities at these family friendly holiday apartments include: 4 outdoor swimming pools & rafting river, rowing boats, diving lessons, 4 tennis courts, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, beach volleyball, archery, quad biking, boules, horse riding, golf, driving range, cinema, cycle hire, small farm, paintball, WiFi.
The kids clubs available at these holiday apartments are:
- Creches for Infants 3 - 35 months
- Club Mini for 3-5 year olds - Handicrafts, activities, and sports galore are on offer
- Club Kids and Junior for 6-8 and 9-12 year olds - kids will be entertained with kite flying, music workshops and one thousand and one ways to keep them out of mischief.
- Club Teens and Fun for 13-15 year olds - provide your young adults with great sports, cool discos and beach parties to keep the boredom at bay.
Accommodation available at this holiday resort in Provence
- Houses: For larger groups, houses feel more roomy, usually with two floors, more than one bathroom and a good range of facilities. Typical features & facilities include: 2 floors, kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom with WC, telephone (payable), television, balcony or bow window on first floor and private garden.
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of these Provence holiday apartments by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".