villa autran, speracedes, grasse, provence, south of france
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (FR304) (click here for map)
- 3 bedroom holiday villa, sleeping up to 7 located high up in the hills with absolutely stunning views from Antibes to Cap Esterel and Lake Cassien. There is a floodlit private swimming pool with uninterrupted countryside views & the terrace offers vine covered shade or sunshine for al fresco dining. Stunning rural location for this lovely family friendly holiday villa in Provence close to the town of Grasse in the South of France.
- Click here for more information, availability and to make an online booking at this family friendly Provence holiday villa near Grasse with private swimming pool from Cottages.com - a member of ABTA with secure accredited online booking system with price match guarantee (please book online if possible, thank you)
- All on ground floor: Living/dining room with French windows to terrace. Equipped kitchen. Utility. TV room with double sofa bed. Double bedroom with additional single bed and en-suite bathroom with double basin. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Twin bedroom. All bedrooms have French doors to terrace. Two shower rooms/WC
- Garden & Terrace
- Private outdoor swimming pool (12m x 5.5m, depth 0.7m - 2.8m) with security gate
- Wi-fi (Apr-Oct)
- Gas central heating (at cost)
- Washing machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge Freezer
- TV (French channels) & DVD player
- Cot and highchair available (on request)
- Garden furniture
- All linen for hire
- This Provence holiday villa is is a short distance from five bustling villages; Spéracèdes, Cabris, Cézaire, Peymeinade and Le Tignet with restaurants and local markets.The picturesque Lake Cassien is a short drive away with boats and bicycles for hire, and the famous perfumery town of Grasse with pedestrian lanes is just 7km away. Road links are good for trips to coastal towns or mountains - the villa is just 25km from Cannes and 45km from Nice.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Provence holiday villa by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Cottages.com website
- Lovely, helpful owners. Fantastic location, surrounded by olive trees and orange shrubs, amazing views from the wonderful terrace. Perfect for peace and quiet, but sightseeing takes up time because of the windy roads. Sadly it was a bit to cold for the pool (well it was October) and we are sorry we missed the olive harvest by a day. A great place to relax
- Excellent overall. Great showers, good views, nice outdoor areas and good value. The kitchen was a little on the small size, but adequate. Good kitchen knives with sharpener would be appreciated
- Autran is a spacious villa with elegant home from home comforts. The private pool and the beautiful grounds were perfect. The location was wonderful, with the lovely hilltop village of Cabris and the perfume town of Grasse just 5-10 minutes drive away. The panoramic views from the villa are superb
- The Villa overall was excellent, and the owners very helpful, plus speaking good English. Villa is situated at the very end of a quiet country lane, and plenty of parking space. The views from the Villa are fantastic and it was really good having breakfast on the balcony area and looking across to the sea. The turn off onto the lane from the main road is a bit difficult to spot, the old Olive Mill by the entrance is a good guide. There are two supermarkets nearby so food and drink no problem. Due to the hot weather every evening and some days were spent in the pool. It was only a short run into Cannes. Also nearby is Grasse were there are several perfume manufacturers which my daughters enjoyed visiting
- The property was clean and the owner lived next door and was on hand to sort out any problems. For example on the second day the washing machine broke down. On the morning of the third day it had been replaced