les issambres apartments, near st tropez, cote d'azur, south of france
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (FR258)
- Three in one charm - with three distinct villages creating a harmonious whole here, in the south eastern corner of Mediterranean France. Overlooking the Gulf of St Tropez, just kilometres inland from the seductive buzz of the coast, these villages nevertheless jealously protect their atmosphere of privacy and calm. Children are well catered for here. They can even try a course in Magic, to see if they've got what it takes to be a junior wizard! And, with plenty of pools and sports, you'll find it hard to leave your holiday village. Venture a little further, though, and you'll enjoy hilltop villages, craft fairs and farmers' markets. At the coast, resorts range from stylish (St Tropez), to stunning (Ste Maxime) and always captivating. This resort is a fine destination, nestled in the hills behind one of the most sought after sites of the Côte d'Azur.
- Click here for more information and to make a booking at these family friendly holiday apartments with swimming pool at Les Issambres, near St Tropez, south of France from Pierre et Vacances CenterParcs group - book online 24 hours a day for added security & latest offers
- Facilities at these self catering family friendly holiday apartments near St Tropez include: 2 outdoor swimming pools, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, tennis courts, table tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, playground, beach volleyball, archery, boules, golf, crazy golf, WiFi.
The kids clubs available at these apartments are:
- Creches for Infants 3 - 35 months
- Club Mini for 3-5 year olds - Handicrafts, activities, and sports galore are on offer
- Club Kids and Junior for 6-8 and 9-12 year olds - kids will be entertained with kite flying, music workshops and one thousand and one ways to keep them out of mischief.
- Club Teens and Fun for 13-15 year olds - provide your young adults with great sports, cool discos and beach parties to keep the boredom at bay.
Accommodation available at this holiday resort:
- Apartment - The most popular holiday home category, and with lots of choice, apartments usually have at least one separate bedroom area. Some are duplex (on two floors) or have a mezzanine, or gallery space for beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
- Studio - Cleverly designed to get maximum use out of a compact area, Studios forgo bedrooms in favour of day beds, alcoves with bunks, or "cabin rooms" with bunk beds. Typical features & facilities include: Kitchen, dishwasher, living area, bathroom, separate WC in most, telephone (payable), most have balcony or terrace.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this holiday apartment in the south of France by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".